3235B Louise Street
Oakland, CA 94608
3235B Louise Street, Oakland, CA 94608
3 Bedrooms BD
3 Bathrooms BA
Built in 2017
About 3235B Louise Street
Dramatic 2017-built tri-level SFR in West Oakland's trendy Dogtown Art district. Designed by award-winning architect, Baran Studio, this contemporary home features high ceilings, radiant heat, dual pane windows, on-demand hot water, security system & attached 1-car garage w/ direct access to the foyer. The 1st flr rm w/full bath functions well as a guest suite or home office. The 2nd flr open concept kitchen/living/ dining rooms boast high ceilings, large windows and hardwood floors. Quartz counters, breakfast bar & stainless appliances in the chef's kitchen create a clean, modernist vibe & the deck directly adjacent is perfect for al fresco dining! On the upper level the stunning master suite enjoys a large walk-in closet and spa-style bathroom w/large shower, quartz countered vanity & double sinks. An additional bedroom/bath and laundry complete the third level. The dramatic sculptural black iron staircase joins the 3 levels, providing the sculptural focal point for this sleek retreat.
- 3235B Louise Street sits smack in the middle of West Oakland’s Dogtown neighborhood–one of the city’s most artistic & vibrant areas bordering Emeryville. It is surrounded by a dozen loft complexes, cool converted industrial buildings, City Slickers community garden and the new Community Foods Market at 31stand San Pablo.
- 1 mile from the I-80, 580, HWY 24 freeway entrances
- 10 miles from downtown SF
- 1.8 miles from West Oakland BART
- Less than 2 miles from Target, Ikea and Emeryville shopping/entertainment district