3051 Tully Place
Oakland, CA 94605
$899,000 | Sold $1,150,000
3051 Tully Place, Oakland, CA 94605
3,990 SF Lot
About 3051 Tully Place
Welcome to 3051 Tully Place, a perfectly updated, upgraded + charming home tucked away on a quiet street in the Oakland Hills. This beautiful 3 bed, 3 bath home with panoramic bay views combines midcentury detailing with modern-day amenities. The living, dining and updated chef’s kitchen meld into one larger room and offer spectacular views of the bay and SF skyline.
Features & Updates
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 1843 square feet
- Primary bedroom suite with backyard access
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Sensational bay + SF skyline views
- Gracious open floor plan
- Large family room with kitchenette + full bath, plus interior/exterior access
- Stunning landscaping, front + back
- Seasonal fruit trees including meyer lemon, orange and fig
- Olive tree, bougainvillea and jasmine line the back fence
- Roof is less than 3 years old
- 500sqft 2 car garage with interior access
- Sewer compliant
3051 Tully is conveniently located near many amenities including delicious food, beautiful hiking trails, and easy access to BART, AC Transit + freeways.
Here are some of the things we love nearby:
1) Coffee + board games, anyone? Take a short drive to Zocalo Coffee House in San Leandro.
2) Find some new trails just up the road at the Leona Canyon Regional Open Space Preserve.
3) Ready for your next adventure? The Oakland Airport is 5 miles away.
4) Learn something new this year at Mills College, about 1.5mi away.
5) Will it be the Kelli Grrrl or Raggedy Andy? You MUST try the pizza at Bluebird Pizzeria.
6) The Dimond District shops + restaurants are only 10 minutes away.
7) Stargaze at night from the Chabot Space and Science Center.
8) Experience the flavors of Mexico in your own neighborhood with mouthwatering food from Mi Zacatecas Mexican Food – they deliver!
9) Meet friends for happy hour at Ghost Town Brewing in The Laurel for a beer + a Troll Burger.
10) Head on over to King Estates Open Space and explore the trails with your pooch.