2857 Garvin Avenue
Richmond, CA 94804
$499,000 | Sold $620,000
2857 Garvin Avenue Richmond, CA 94804
2,576 SF Lot
About 2857 Garvin Avenue
Why pay HOA fees when you can have your very own home! True Pride of Ownership Throughout this adorable bungalow. This charming home has been cared for and updated with modern upgrades throughout. The house features an inviting living room with hardwood floors. Recess lighting has been installed throughout. An eat in kitchen and overall great floor plan makes this house a perfect place to call home. Newer roof & gutters, newer Central Heating, dual pane windows, and recently painted inside and out. Sewer lateral compliant! It is move in ready. Located in the coveted North & East Richmond. Centrally located, short distance to parks, stores and public transportation/BART. Short car ride to downtown El Cerrito, Albany, or San Francisco. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity.
Features & Updates
- New gutters
- New Roof
- New Central heating
- New Nest Thermostat
- Recess Lighting throughout the house
- New Bathroom fan installed
- Stucco around entire house
- Painted interior
- Painted exterior
- New Washer and Dryer
2857 Garvin Avenue is located in the coveted North and East neighborhood, where you have easy access to popular parks, hiking in Wildcat Canyon, San Pablo Avenue shops and restaurants, freeways, AC transit, and BART. It’s no wonder why this friendly and diverse area has a community-building vibe and pride! Here are a few more reasons to love the neighborhood:
- Catahoula Coffee Company, a cool independent roaster on San Pablo Avenue.
- Tacos El Tucan: Your taco Tuesdays will never be the same once you taste this Tijuana-style fare. (Dreaming of smothered Tucan fries right now…)
- The Factory Bar on San Pablo Avenue is Richmond’s newest hangout with bespoke cocktails and patio seating.
- Playtime at Burg Park and Solano Playlot.
- Richmond Art Center is the East Bay’s largest visual arts center, offering tons of classes for kids and adults.
- Ferry service to the SF Ferry Building. The Richmond Ferry Terminal is located in Rosie the Riveter National Historic Park.
- BART Richmond station: 1 mile
- Downtown Oakland: 11.8 miles
- San Rafael: 12 miles
- Downtown SF: 16.7 miles
- Oakland airport: 20 miles