2736 Kingsland Avenue
Oakland, CA 94619
$699,000 | Sold $900,000
2736 Kingsland Avenue, Oakland, CA 94619
5,166 SF Lot
About 2736 Kingsland Avenue
Maxwell Park Charmer
Welcome to 2736 Kingsland, an adorable 2+ bedroom, 1 bath home located in the desirable Maxwell Park neighborhood. This sweet Oakland home combines maximum flexibility with local convenience. The main level features an open-concept living space with a remodeled kitchen and breakfast bar that overlooks the dining and living room. The floor-to-ceiling windows let in gracious amounts of light, and the gorgeous fireplace anchors the living room. There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, and exterior access to the back yard.
Downstairs you will find the laundry room, storage and an attached bonus room with exterior access, perfect for home office, hang out space, or guest room. The Seller’s dreamt of expanding this space into a legal bedroom with bathroom, and even drew up the plans to make that happen! If you have the same vision, or need more space, you could easily see it to fruition.
Off of the kitchen is a covered deck that overlooks the sunny backyard. Stairs lead down to the detached garage and back garden. With planter boxes, terraced garden beds, redwood patio, and grassy area, it would be easy to spend hours and hours playing + dreaming + relaxing. Plant an edible garden, add a hot tub, or put up a volleyball net...and don’t forget to add a hammock for napping in after a long day of zooming. There is a long driveway that leads to a detached garage, perfect for a workshop or use for additional storage. 2736 Kingsland is conveniently located near many amenities including Mills College, delicious food, beautiful hiking trails, and easy access to BART, AC Transit + freeways.
Features & Updates
- Freshly painted interior + exterior
- Updated light fixtures
- Recessed lighting
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Bonus room with exterior access
- Laundry room with storage possibility
- Covered deck off of kitchen
- Large, gated backyard
- Long driveway with tandem parking
- Detached garage with workshop
- Partial foundation replacement
- Sewer lateral compliance
- Architectural drawings for converting downstairs bonus room into a 3rd bedroom with bathroom
Take a Tour of 2736 Kingsland Avenue
2736 Kingsland is conveniently located near many amenities including Mills College, delicious food, beautiful hiking trails, and easy access to BART, AC Transit + freeways. Here are some of the things we love:
- Take an online class or walk the campus at Mills College just 6 minutes away!
- Have an authentic Mexican meal at Santo Coyote restaurant just 7 minutes by car
- Working from home weighing on you? Take a 6 minute drive to McCrea Memorial Park and enjoy some peaceful time in nature
- Taco Tuesday anyone? Take a 7 minute drive to Tacos El Gordo!
- 3 minutes away from a pick-me-up! Enjoy some coffee or tea at Romo’s Cafe
- Conveniently located within a 9 minute drive to the Fruitvale Village
- 12 minutes away from the Oakland Zoo
- Dinner should be easy sometimes! Grab a pizza to-go from Skyline Pizza just 8 minutes away
- 7 minutes from Farmer Joe’s Marketplace for all of your grocery needs!
- Take a flight out to your next vacay from the Oakland International Airport located 18 minutes away!