2700 8th Avenue, Unit 2
Oakland, CA 94606
$629,000 | Sold $720,000
2700 8th Avenue, Unit 2, Oakland, CA 94606
4,969 SF Lot
HOA HOA: $325/mo.
About 2700 8th Avenue, Unit 2
Ivy Hill Dream!
Light-filled condo located in a gorgeous 4-unit 1920’s Mediterranean building in Ivy Hill, lives like a home! Period details, hardwood floors, soaring ceilings and floor-to-ceiling wooden windows enhance the architectural beauty and charm. Spacious living room offers flex-use for entertaining with room for a sunny home office. Updated kitchen with slate floors, open shelving, granite counters and stainless appliances, plus breakfast bar that overlooks the formal dining room. Chic lighting, stylish bathroom, large closets with custom shelving system, in-unit laundry, dual pane windows in the bedroom. Shared back garden area, separate storage, private garage that is big enough for a home gym or workshop. Low HOA fees, new roof, sewer compliant, and pet-friendly. Close to Lake Merritt, downtown Oakland, local transit, freeways.
Features & Updates
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Approximately 1000SF
- Floor-to-ceiling wooden windows
- Curved molding
- High Ceilings
- Updated kitchen + bath
- Chic lighting
- Walk-in hall closet
- Elfa shelving in closets
- Loads of storage
- In-unit laundry
- Flex spaces for home office
- Original 1920’s charm
- Shared backyard garden
- BBQ and outdoor dining area
- Storage for each unit
- Garage for each unit
- Light well with original windows
- New roof April 2022
- Sewer Compliant
- Self-managed HOA w/ low fees
- Wonderful neighborhood
The location is simply terrific – within blocks of restaurants, fitness centers, farmer’s markets, and stunning Lake Merritt. Here are some places for you to check out:
- Donuts fix all problems! The best are down the street at Vegan Donut Gelato.
- Take a swim at Live Oak Pool, which is 0.4 miles away.
- Best iced oat milk matcha? At Xochi the Dog Cafe, yum. 0.6 miles.
- Head to the grocery store – Trader Joe’s is 1 mile away.
- Need to get to BART? Lake Merritt BART station is 7 min by car.
- Taking classes at Laney College? It is about a mile away.
- Need to zip out of town? You can be at the airport in about 18 minutes.
- Tacos Sinaloa is close! The tacos are so good you will forget to take a photo.
- Check out the community garden + tile art at Bella Vista Park, 0.4miles.
- Work at Highland Hospital? It is 0.8 miles.