2515 Alida Street
Oakland, CA 94602
$995,000 | Sold $1,330,000
2515 Alida Street, Oakland, CA 94602
3,300 SF Lot
About 2515 Alida Street
In the coveted Lincoln Highlands neighborhood. This split level 3 bedroom 2 bathroom bungalow will absolutely wow you with all its charm and it’s chic vibe! Featuring a flexible floor plan. With an abundance of windows.
The main level has beautiful random plank hardwood floors. The living room features a wood burning fireplace. From there you make your way into the eat-in kitchen which offers a touch of original charm along & modern updates. Perfect for someone who loves to cook.
Features & Updates
- Installed Nest door alarm/camera to front door
- Spacious/Flexible floor plan
- abundance of windows that allow tons of natural light throughout
- random plank hardwood floors
- wood burning fireplace
- large eat-in kitchen
- Installed new stove
- Stone countertops
- Subway tile backsplash
- Oversize deck
- Recess lighting in living room
Take a Tour of 2515 Alida Street
Walk to Woodminster Village where there is:
- La’Cajou – Great bakery / cafe
- Woodminster Market – For the things you forgot.
- Patty & Buns – Great burgers and milkshakes
- Montclair Hardware – Super friendly staff ready to help
- Montclair Village. All the shops, restaurants, dry cleaners, banks, and medical offices
- Lincoln Square. Safeway and CVS anchored shopping Center.
- Glenview. Excellent dining options include favorites like – Marzano’s
- Bellanico, Paulista, Blackberry Diner, Park Burger, Park Sushi & Diggery Inn.
- Rocky’s Market at Leimert Bridge. Gourmet market and Sunday night food trucks
- Laurel Village. Established and new trendy restaurants including
- Everett & Jones BBQ, Degrees Plato, Sequoia Diner, Fist of
- Flour Doughjo, and Oakland’s outpost for 4505 Meats.
- Dimond District. Farmer Joes, for great local produce, fish and meats. La Farine, Loard’s Ice Cream, and Grand Lake Kitchen’s soon to be 2nd outpost.
For exercise you can –
- Walk up Coolidge Ave to the Mormon Temple of Oakland offering fantastic views of the Bay, a lovely landscaped gardens and a man made river flanked on each end by two large fountains.
- Walk/ride uphill to Joaquin Miller playground. There is a small trail at Woodminster Village leading behind the freeway through the neighborhood up to the playground
- Walk /ride to Avenue Terrace playground. A traversing walk through the neighborhood will get you there. A great place where other parents have donated used toys for children to play is great place to meet other parents in the neighborhood.
- Utilize Joaquin Miller Park. One of Oakland’s many outdoor treasures. The park is 500 acres and features include miles of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails, an off-leash dog area, an amphitheater, and picnicking
Near by seasonal events/activities include:
- Woodminster Amphitheater Summer Musical Series. 3 Plays in each month of the Summer months in a wonderful outdoor theatre.
- Oakland Greek Festival. 3 days of fun with great food, dancing and culture.
- Oktoberfest in Dimond. Family friendly beer festival in October. Montclair Farmers Market, every Sunday morning.
- Chabot Space and Science Center. Famed Observatory with 3 large telescopes that are free to the public on Friday and Saturday evenings.