233 Saint James Drive
Piedmont, CA 94611
233 Saint James Drive, Piedmont, CA 94611
4 Bedrooms BD
3 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1955
About 233 Saint James Drive
This bright, airy home with mid-century appeal, nestled in Piedmont’s Saint James Wood, offers generous open living spaces and access to top-rated Piedmont schools (K-12). Ample light pours through 233 Saint James Drive's oversized picture windows, bringing the bright, verdant views of the outdoors inside. The living room with fireplace flows into the dining area and an expansive sun-drenched deck, perfect for lounging and entertaining. The eat-in kitchen boasts a Wolf cooktop, stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinetry with ample storage space.
This home features excellent separation of common rooms from sleeping quarters, with three bedrooms and two baths (including a master suite) just off the level entrance. The easily-accessible attached garage connects to the kitchen. The lower level boasts a family room with a wall of built-ins, a fourth bedroom with en suite full bathroom, and separate entrance via the lower level deck.
233 Saint James is conveniently located in Piedmont‘s Saint James Neighborhood of beautiful tree-lined streets. Access top-rated Piedmont schools K-12. Find easy routes to downtown Oakland and San Francisco, world-class hiking trails, bike routes, dining and shopping.
- 4.5 miles from the Rockridge BART station.
- 12 miles from downtown San Francisco.
- Montclair Village is just minutes away for dining, shopping and the Sunday farmer’s market.
- Piedmont Community Pool is a popular destination for lap swimmers and families alike.
- Lush city parks include Crocker Park, a jewel with a shady lawn, rhododendrons, camellias and granite bear sculpture by noted sculptor Benny Bufano. Children love Dracena Quarry Park and playground for its climbing wall and cement slide. Piedmont Park has trails, Bushy Dell Creek, a Japanese Tea House and is home to community events like Movies in the Park.