2101 Shoreline Drive, #208
Alameda, CA 94501
$805,000 | Sold $825,000
2101 Shoreline Drive, #208, Alameda, CA 94501
About 2101 Shoreline Drive, #208
Life's a beach
Come for the Beach and Stay for the Views!
What an amazing place to call home! With spectacular bay views this turn-key home in the ever-popular Willows complex will not disappoint. All new bathrooms, beautiful flooring throughout, updated lighting and refreshed kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances. An open floor plan with vaulted ceiling, elegant fireplace, large windows for an abundance of natural light and balconies to relax and take in the bay views!
See why the Willows is the place to be … Resort style pool and hot tub, two story clubhouse, workout room, and welcoming common area. Close to a staggering number of amenities. Across the street from the south shore beach, with trails, volleyball, and picnic areas. So close to the South Shore Center restaurants, shops, Farmers Market and just minutes to the vibrant Park Street restaurants, Cineplex district and nightlife. AC Transbay Pick up and drop off and the SF Bay Ferry ... if you’re feeling nautical.
Features & Updates
- It really doesn’t get any better than this! Bay-Beach facing townhouse-style condo in the ever-popular Willows association.
- Enjoy watching the sunset from your private deck overlooking the Alameda South Shore Beach.
- Completely remodeled bathrooms, with a stylish walk-in-shower in the primary bathroom.
- Beautiful new flooring throughout that includes engineered wood, Luxury Vinyl plank, modern tile, and carpeting.
- Open floor plan that captures the bay and beach views.
- A soaring high living room ceiling offers architectural detail and an expansive feel.
- An inviting fireplace surfaced with elegant new tile.
- Refreshed kitchen with new quartz countertops, paint, and all new SS-appliances.
- Space for in-unit laundry if you like or the convenience of the floor’s shared laundry across the hallway.
- Secure garage parking that’s level from garage to front door.
- The Willows HOA offers a resort-like setting with a large pool, hot tub, ample community spaces with BBQ and lounge chairs for enjoying the outdoors, a multi-leveled clubhouse and work-out facility.
- So Much to Do! This home is across the street from South Shore Beach, with trails, volleyball, and picnic areas. Seconds to the South Shore Center with restaurants, groceries, and shopping. And just down the way to the vibrant Park Street restaurants, Cineplex District which offers fun both day and night.
PARKS & REC
ENTERTAINMENT, RESTAURANTS, GROCERIES AND SHOPS