21 Beaumont Court
Lafayette, CA 94549
$1,385,000 | Sold $1,300,000
21 Beaumont Court, Lafayette, CA 94549
9,702 SF Lot
About 21 Beaumont Court
Say Hello to Summer! Dive into this classic single level Rancher in the coveted Brookwood neighborhood of Lafayette, with sparkling pool and premier cul-de-sac location. This home boasts 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a floor plan that feels larger than its actual square footage. There's plenty of room for everyone!
Enter the living room with its inviting fireplace, original hardwood floors and big windows looking into the backyard. The galley kitchen offers plenty of counter space, utility and is ready to be re-envisioned for the next homeowner to create their own ideal culinary space.
The family room connects nicely with the kitchen and offers an ideal gathering space for friends and family. A big sliding patio door leads out to the backyard patio with wood trellis of filtered shade for relaxing or dining alfresco.
These past years have made it clear … The 4th bedroom is ever so important as more people are working from home. Nicely proportioned bedrooms with new carpets and big windows, it’s your choice which will work the best for you. Hardwood flooring in the hallway and in the primary bedroom. The primary bedroom has extra closet space and an oh-so kitsch vanity that truly makes the layout of this room both functional and comfy at the same time.
Smartly placed side-yard pool expands the backyard space and offers an opportunity to take a cool dip during these hot summer days. Sitting areas to have long conversations with others or dare we say ... just a quiet afternoon reading a book with a favorite beverage. An established grapevine adds a touch of softness to the setting and a hint of a Napa Valley feel. This is a backyard that is a blank canvas waiting for the few updates to make it even better.
This is a wonderful location to explore the many East Bay parks and trails. Oh so close to Brookwood Community Park, Dinosaur Hill Park, and the Blue Oak Trail head for Briones Regional park. Central to shopping and restaurants and a convenient commute with easy access to both HWY 24 & 680 as well as 2 BART stations. Part of the Lafayette and Acalanes School Districts.
Open House: : September 11, 2:00 pm
Features & Updates
- Classic single level home with 1,652 sf of living space boasting of 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- Family room for relaxing or casual entertaining.
- Hardwood flooring in all the bedrooms, hallway, and living room.
- Fresh paint, new carpet and LVT flooring for a polished finish.
- Sparkling pool just in time for a refreshing summer dip.
- Tranquil and private outdoor patio under the filtered shade of the wood trellis.
- A Private .22 Acre Lot on a great cul-de-sac location.
- Convenient location close to Shopping, two BART stations and both HWY 24 & 680.
- Oh so close to the Brookwood Community Park, Dinosaur Hill Park, and the Blue Oak Trail head for Briones Regional Park.
- Part of the Lafayette and Acalanes Unified School Districts.
Restaurants & Shopping
Parks & Recreation
Public and Private Schools