2017 Emerson St #A
Berkeley, CA 94703
$685,000 | Sold $745,000
2017 Emerson St #A, Berkeley, CA 94703
4,792 SF Lot
HOA HOA: $350/mo
About 2017 Emerson St #A
Awash with sunlight, this open design 2-bed, 1-bath condo at 2017 Emerson Street not only impresses with its high ceilings, rustic exposed beam, and unique skylights – it also has a PRIME address for the ultimate South Berkeley lifestyle! It's less than two blocks from vibrant Ashby and Shattuck avenues and the Ashby BART station. You won’t need a car to experience the neighborhood’s famously diverse restaurants, pubs, Berkeley Bowl, vintage clothing stores, and coffee shops. UC Berkeley is just one BART stop away.
Unit #A is located on the first floor (no stairs) of a cozy complex with three units and a shared grassy courtyard where you can BBQ and catch up with neighbors. It embodies the best of both privacy and accessibility! The living room and kitchen form a cohesive open space bathed in light from an expansive wall of windows and cool architectural skylights. The condo includes two similarly-sized bedrooms and a bathroom featuring a stylish free-standing bathtub fitted with a shower. Hardwood floors and fresh paint round out this move-in ready home. The only thing that could make your moving day more perfect would be a pizza pie from neighborhood fav Emilia's (.2 mi away)! You’re ideal Berkeley lifestyle awaits…
Features & Updates
- Level-in entry (no stairs)
- High ceilings with exposed beam and skylights in main living area
- Open flow between living room and kitchen
- Wall of windows facing the courtyard
- Two (2) similarly sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with stylish free-standing bathtub fitted with a shower
- Light-filled entry with mod stamped, stained concrete flooring
- Hardwood floors
- Freshly painted
- 1 of 3 units in condo complex
- Shared grassy courtyard
- Private fenced complex
- Shared Laundry
Take a Tour of 2017 Emerson St #A
2017 Emerson Street sits in an ultra-convenient location less than two blocks from hip and vibrant Ashby and Shattuck avenues and the Ashby BART station. This South Berkeley neighborhood is one of the most diverse, artistic, and transit-accessible places in the city.
Top 10 Things to Do Right Out Your Front Door
- Shop Berkeley Bowl’s legendary organic produce department, which one Tripadvisor reviewer called “fruit and veggie porn” (yes, this grocery store attracts tourists!) You don’t need a car to get there; it’s only .5 mi. away.
- Eat your way around the world! S. Berkeley is famous for its diverse eats. Start at Lemat, a family-run Ethiopian restaurant on Adeline St, .4 mi. away. Lemat is down the street from Flacos vegetarian Mexican food. And don’t miss Munch India on Shattuck, 1/2 block from home.
- Get to class! UC Berkeley is 1 BART stop away.
- Even if you aren’t feeling academic, head to the historic campus for all kinds of cultural experiences: Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, Campanile bell tower, Botanical Garden, California Memorial Stadium for a Bears game, Cal Performances, Lawrence Hall of Sciences, and much more!
- Hit the foodie scene at the South Berkeley Farmers’ Market every Tuesday at Adeline and 63rd streets, .5 mi. away.
- Blow off steam like the millennials do – by throwing axes at AxeVentures on Telegraph, 1 mi. away.
- Grab a pint at the Starry Plough on Shattuck. The Irish pub and nightclub is an East Bay staple with a history as an Irish Revolution watering hole. No risk of drinking and driving – it’s only .2 mi. away!
- Experience Berkeley’s rich tradition of public art, starting with the beloved 2018 community mural “The Invisible Becomes Visible.” The 100-ft. mural on Ashby is 1 block away, as is The Art House Gallery and Cultural Center.
- Feel a DIY project coming on? Hit OSH on Ashby, 1.7 mi. away.
- Order the perfect move-in-day meal from the celebrated Emilia’s Pizzeria on Shattuck, .2 mi. away.
Share this Listing
Partner, Associate Broker, SRES