2016 Ascot Drive B4
Moraga, CA 94556
$753,000 | sold $802,000
2016 Ascot Drive B4, Moraga, CA 94556
HOA HOA: $460/mo.
About 2016 Ascot Drive B4
A home with a Modern Vibe … Simplicity of design with a thoughtful layout, you’ll find a grander sense of space articulated by high ceilings, architectural details and graciously defined rooms that balance separation of space and a family friendly open floor plan. This is a home that has something for everyone and can easily accommodate today’s working and/or schooling from home needs.
This end-unit home feels so much larger than it’s 1,682 square feet. With more side windows it is light and bright. The oversized living room with a soaring ceiling adds volume, wall space for art, a kitsch wet bar for fun and the staircase both blends in and stands out as sculpture.
Everyone feels like they’re part of the conversation with the family room and kitchen combination. The updated kitchen has clean lines, stylish tile backsplash, Stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops that offer a touch of sparkle. The kitchen flows right into the dining room for easy entertaining or to just catch up on the day’s happenings around dinner table conversations.
Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The Primary Bedroom is oversized with a walk-in closet, a large picture window that lets in an abundance of natural light and horizon views of the Moraga Valley. If you think about it … What a great way to welcome the day!
Located next to the HOA’s open space area, there’s opportunity to sit quietly and take in nature. Perhaps a weekend morning with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine at the end of a busy day. This home has everything you need conveniently located to all that Moraga has to offer and more!
Features & Updates
- Desirable tri-level end unit townhouse style condo
- Soaring ceilings in the living room
- Remodeled Kitchen complete with new cabinets, quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- New Interior Paint, Carpets and Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Oversized Primary Bedroom with Horizon Views
- Indoor Laundry
- Level Patio Area with new fences for Outdoor Enjoyment
- Two Covered Parking Spaces with Additional Storage Lockers
- Near Shopping and Year-Round Farmer’s Market and Moraga’s Top-Rated Schools