20 Eagle Lake Pl #32
San Ramon, CA 94582
20 Eagle Lake Pl #32, San Ramon, CA 94582
About 20 Eagle Lake Pl #32
Enjoy resort style living in the coveted commuinity “Canyon Lakes” with 24/7 gated security. The condo is situated on the 3rd floor with elevator access. Flooded with natural light, wall to wall windows frame stunning panoramic views of the lake, golf course, and hills. There are modern designer touches throughout, including new luxury vinyl wide plank floors, paint, baseboards and light fixtures. An open concept floor plan features vaulted ceilings, a gas fire place and a wet bar, creating a dramatic space to entertain. The chef’s kitchen boasts a brand-new stainless-steel appliance suite, an island, and looks out to the gorgeous views. The king size primary en-suite has vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet with built-ins, an updated bath. and custiom windows accentuating the killer views. There are two generous bedrooms and an updated guest bath. The has community access to the lake, pools, Jacuzzis, playgrounds, tennis, walking trails, recreational areas, BBQ, and is pet friendly. Oversized 2 car garage with new paint and an epoxy floor. Close to 680, great shopping and eateries and San Ramon’s Top Notch Schools.
Features & Updates
New Designer Modern Touches
New luxury vinyl wide plank floors throughout
New modern light fixtures
New paint & baseboards throughout
New kitchen stainless steel appliances suite
New stainless kitchen sink
New garbage disposal
New bathroom vanities & low flow commodes
New paint in the garage
New epoxy floor in the garage
HOA fees include water, garbage, elevator, exterior maintenance, 4 pools, spas, tennis courts, pet friendly hiking trails, and a 24 hr manned security gate
The city of San Ramon is best known for its mild weather and picturesque setting. The area offers stunning views of Mount Diablo. It’s a short drive of only 34 miles from San Francisco and 37 miles from San Jose.
San Ramon is home to the headquarters of Chevron Corporation, Cooper Companies, the West Coast headquarters of AT&T, GE Digital, as well as the San Ramon Medical Center. Major annual events include the Art and Wind Festival on Memorial Day weekend and the Run for Education in October.
A Few Fun Things To Do!
- Walk to Canyon Lakes Public Golf Course and end at the Canyon Lakes Golf Brewery featuring 18 tap and hand-crafted beers and tasty bites.
- Hike the Las Trampas Regional Trail: This 5,342-acre park offers many miles of hiking trails and stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys. It’s a beautiful place to hike with many different trails to choose from. You can also rent horses and horseback ride along one of those many trails.
- Shop till you drop at the City Center Bishop Ranch: This outdoor mall offers a variety of high-end shops and restaurants in a beautifully designed space. A great shopping experience, with cinemas, and eateries! Canyon Lakes Community is also in close proximity to Trader Joes, Costco, and much more!
- Visit the San Ramon Farmers Market: It’s the Original Farmers Market of San Ramon Valley since 1974! The weekly open-air market boasts fresh local produce and artisan products from local vendors.
- Explore the Iron Horse Regional Trail: This paved trail runs through San Ramon and offers a great way to explore the city and surrounding areas on foot or by bike.
- Attend a concert or show at the Dougherty Valley Performing Arts Center: This state-of-the-art venue hosts a variety of performances. This state-of-the-art venue hosts a variety of performances throughout the year.
- Explore the Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve: This 444-acre park offers hiking and biking trails, picnic areas, and stunning views of the surrounding hills.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Bridges Public Golf Club: This scenic 18-hole golf course is designed to challenge golfers of all skill levels.