2 Bosworth Walk
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
$670,000 | Sold $670,000
2 Bosworth Walk, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
About 2 Bosworth Walk
Light and bright! This one will certainly Delight!
Discover this 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse-style condo in the popular Cobblestone Community. Walking through the front door, you are greeted by the “Wow Factor” vaulted ceiling that adds not only architectural detail to the home but creates a volume of natural light. A balanced floor plan flows effortlessly between the living room, dining room and pass-through kitchen. And the inviting fireplace just pulls it all together for a perfect evening at home or an easy gathering with friends and family.
Upstairs, is additional storage cabinetry, a full bathroom and two spacious bedrooms. The relaxing primary suite is oversized with a welcoming second fireplace and a sitting area to unwind and cozy up with a good book. Two closets for your things and a bath with plenty of counter space and a large tub.
Day-to-day pluses include indoor laundry with cabinetry for sudsy products and a 2-car garage with ample space for storage. Enjoy the HOA pool and spa after a long day or to jump right into the summer season with some fun!
This home is nestled in a natural setting that feels a little like being in Tahoe. Each bedroom has its own private balcony and downstairs is a deck that extends out to enjoy more of the outdoor ambiance. Uniquely located between Lafayette, Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill. You’ll find shopping and restaurants conveniently down the road, parks and trails for a bit of adventure, close to two BART stations (Pleasant Hill and Walnut Creek). Two shopping malls with Crescent Plaza highlighting an array of restaurants, shops and a movie theater. Really…This is a location that offers so much and so much to do!
Features & Updates
Discover this 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse-style condo in the popular Cobblestone Community.
- An effortless floor plan with spacious living room, dining area and “Wow Factor” vaulted ceiling for architectural detail and a volume of natural light. Two large bedrooms each with its own bathroom and private balcony.
- Oversized primary suite with a second welcoming fireplace and sitting area perfect to unwind with a good book.
- Fresh finishes including paint throughout in today’s modern color palette, new carpet and versatile luxury vinyl flooring throughout the active area downstairs.
- Sunny deck off the dining room that extends the living space for a touch of indoor/outdoor California Living
- Separate laundry room with cabinetry and Washer & Dryer
- Two car garage for indoor parking and extra storage.
- The HOA includes a sparkly pool and hot tub for added fun.
- An ideal location for everything you need. Extra close to several shopping centers, restaurants, and two fabulous movie theatres. Easy commute with freeway access and Pleasant Hill BART. And when the workday comes to an end … you can enjoy a refreshing wander through Paso Nogal Park with trails, picnic areas and Dog Park.
An ideal location for everything you need. Extra close to several shopping centers, restaurants, and two fabulous movie theatres. Easy commute with freeway access and Pleasant Hill BART. And when the workday comes to an end…you can enjoy a refreshing wander through Paso Nogal Park with trails, picnic areas and Dog Park.
RESTAURANTS AND SHOPS
Sherry’s Kitchen (2634 Pleasant Hill Rd, PH)
Tacos El Patron (2290 Monument Blvd, PH)