1984 Ascot Drive, Unit D
Moraga, CA 94556
1984 Ascot Drive, Unit D, Moraga, CA 94556
3 Bedrooms BD
2 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1970
HOA HOA: $486/month
About 1984 Ascot Drive, Unit D
Live large in 1984 Ascot Drive, a light-filled spacious three bedroom, two full bath, 1,473 square foot home. You’ll be “wowed” from the start with the beautifully remodeled kitchen featuring new cabinetry, expanded counter space with stylish quartz surfaces, wonderful functionality, ample storage and new appliances.
Ascot Drive has a wonderful floor plan that creates a larger sense of living space. Fresh paint throughout in tranquil colors, new carpets, hardwood floors, dual pane windows and in-unit laundry hook-ups. Enjoy the horizon view of trees and Moraga valley from the deck. Ideally located to all that Moraga has to offer, including schools, shopping, restaurants, and the Mulholland Trail.
Ascot Drive is close to all that Moraga has to offer.
- Moraga is home to many amazing hiking, cycling trails and paths, and is connected to the popular Lafayette-Moraga Regional Trail, and the East Bay regional parks and trails system.
- The Moraga Commons Park, Rancho Laguna Park, and the Hacienda de las Flores are centers of the Moraga social scene. Enjoy kids play structures, bocce, skateboarding, volleyball, horseshoes, dog park, special community events and don’t miss the free Summer Concert Series.
- Farmers Market – Year round farmers market offers an amazing selection of produce and prepared foods.
- Moraga schools all score 10 out of 10, according to greatschools.org ratings. Campolindo High was ranked 25th of California’s best high schools by U.S. News and World Report in 2017 and #176 Nationwide.
- 4 miles Lafayette BART, 5 miles to Orinda BART.
- 20 miles to downtown San Francisco.
- Close to both Moraga and Rheem shopping centers.