1945 5th Avenue
Oakland, CA 94606
$669,000 | sold $642,500
1945 5th Avenue, Oakland, CA 94606
HOA HOA $300/mo
About 1945 5th Avenue
Nestled by the Old Oak Tree
Welcome home to this newly renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in a gorgeous 1920’s building in Ivy Hill. Just about everything is new, from the kitchen + bathrooms to the windows + walls, including the furnace, water heater, doors, and electrical. That’s right, all new! What hasn’t changed is the incredible view through the windows. The kitchen, living area + primary suite look out into the lush, forested back garden, and even offers a peek of the downtown Oakland skyline. The backyard features a communal deck where you can sit under the grand oak trees, terraced garden, and meandering pathways that lead to the private, off-street parking area. With a total of 5 units, this charming building hosts a friendly community who take pride in their ownership and look out for each other.
Features & Updates
- Complete interior renovation
- New kitchen with stainless appliances, quartz counters
- New energy-efficient systems including tankless water heater, HVAC, dual-pane low-e windows
- Newly constructed bathrooms
- Primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- New electrical + plumbing
- R-19 insulation in the floors
- Installed sound-proofing channel with insulation to keep noise down
- New lighting, new recessed lighting
- Some interior retrofitting
- City-approved sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Off street parking available, with the ability to add a storage shed
- This unit is set-back from the street for optimal privacy
- Charming building with 5 units
- New electrical panel
- Seismic retrofit
- Paint touched up throughout
- New wooden fence to hide trash bins
- Updated landscaping including new walkway and planting beds
- Renovated garage spaces, including new roof, waterproofing and exterior structural reinforcement
- New EBMUD water line
- Sewer lateral compliance
The location of 1945 5th Avenue is simply terrific – within blocks of restaurants, fitness centers, farmer’s markets, and stunning Lake Merritt. Here are some places for you to check out:
- Walk, Bike, or Run your way around Lake Merritt, only 3 min away
- Enjoy a lively night out 9 min away at Jack London Square
- Need to make a last minute Target run? Just a 9 min drive!
- Travel without ever leaving the Bay! Spanish tapas from Shakewell are 4 min away (yum!)
- No gym? No problem! 1 min away is FM Smith Park – the perfect spot to get a quick HIIT workout in or play some basketball!
- Free on a Saturday? Spend the afternoon at the Grand Lake Farmers Market, about a mile away.
- Need a pick-me-up? Grab a coffee, beer or empanada at Xochi the Dog Cafe, ½ mile away
- Try some authentic Italian food 3 min away at the Leaning Tower italian restaurant
- Need to head to SF? Lake Merritt BART is only 1.3 miles away.
- Conveniently located 4 min from Trader Joes and 9 min from Whole Foods!