1906 Stuart Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
$889,000 | Sold $1,075,000
1906 Stuart Street, Berkeley, CA 94703
2,475 SF Lot
About 1906 Stuart Street
Welcome to 1906 Stuart Street, an irresistibly charming home located in the heart of South Berkeley. Over the past 5 years the owners have tastefully updated this home to create the perfect balance of period details with modern updates.
1906 Stuart Street is conveniently located near many amenities including incredible restaurants, shops + boutiques, and easy access to BART, public transit and freeways.
- Berkeley Bowl is where you will want to shop for groceries and True Value Hardware is home to all of your hardware needs. (0.3 mi)
- Downtown Berkeley + UC Berkeley are easily accessible. (1.1 mi)
- Ashby BART is just down the street. (0.3 mi)
- The shops + boutiques on 4th Street are opening back up and ready for your business. (2.5 mi)
- Pamper yourself with a visit to the Claremont Country Club. (2 mi)
- Yours neighbors to the north include Albany + Westbrae, and to the south are Rockridge + Temescal.
- Need to submerge yourself in trees + nature? Head east 2.2 mi and find yourself at the trailhead for the Claremont Canyon Regional Preserve; or head northwest 3 mi to the Berkeley marina for some salty sea air.