1839 100th Avenue
Oakland CA, 94603
$390,000 | sold $425,000
1839 100th Avenue, Oakland CA, 94603
4,025 SF Lot
About 1839 100th Avenue
1839 100th Avenue is a darling home situated on a sweet street. With hardwood flooring in the living room and bedroom, the home feels classic and cozy. The kitchen is complete with gas range, dishwasher, and tons of storage space. Off of the kitchen, you'll pass through the separate laundry room that leads to the backyard. That's where the real potential in this home lies - the yard is large with a detached garage that has the potential to become a hang out space, workshop, or gym. The detached garage doesn't take away from the large yard that could become an oasis with some work - build the backyard of your dreams by adding garden boxes and string lights! The bathroom is an ensuite from the single large bedroom. This is an opportunity to purchase a home in Oakland and maintain the flexibility to put your own spin on the property.
Some photos are virtually staged.
- Near many schools including: Reach Academy, Alliance academy, Elmhurst United Middle School
- Shopping at Durant Marketplace
- Get your workout in at Fitness 19
- Nearby tour the historic grounds of the Dunsmuir Hellman Historic Estate
- Spend time outdoors – near Verdese Carter Park and McCartney Park
- 5 minute drive to the Oakland Zoo
- Near major freeways: 580 & 880
- 2 miles from San Leandro BART Station