1733 Francisco Street, Unit D
Berkeley, CA 94703
$975,000 | Sold $1,175,375
1733 Francisco Street, Unit D, Berkeley, CA 94703
About 1733 Francisco Street, Unit D
Exceptional 3-bed, 1.5-bath home, nestled amongst the trees in a coveted North Berkeley neighborhood. With an open-concept floor plan and terrific indoor-outdoor access, this tastefully updated 2-story townhome brings nature indoors. The main living area features wide-plank wood floors flanked by a large picture window overlooking the garden. Chic kitchen with stainless appliances, double oven, leathered granite countertops, custom cabinets, and bay windows look out onto the trees. New carpet leads upstairs where the bedrooms enjoy verdant views. Outside, figs, blueberries and pears frame the secluded, sun-filled flagstone patio. Dine al fresco next to the grand redwood tree, plus succulent garden, storage shed and garage w/ interior/exterior access. Centrally located! From Cheeseboard to Chez Panisse, UC Berkeley to Ohlone Park, the heart of North Berkeley is just out the front door. Charming 4-unit building with a friendly HOA and real community vibe.
Features & Updates
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
- Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, double oven
- Leathered granite countertops, marble backsplash
- Wide plank, white oak engineered flooring
- New carpet in hallway and bedrooms
- Updated half bath on entertaining level
- Indoor access from garage and garden
- In-unit laundry
- Newer heater and water heater
- Views of greenery from all bedrooms
- Fantastic garden, designed by Fiddlehead Gardens
- Private garage with interior and exterior access
- Secluded location at the back of a charming 4-unit building
- Living spaces do not share a wall with other units
- Low HOA fees with well-run HOA
- Friendly community with yearly block party
1733 Francisco St, Unit D is conveniently located near many amenities including beautiful hiking trails, shops + boutiques, incredible restaurants, and easy access to public transit and freeways.
- 0.5 miles from North Berkeley BART
- 1 mile from UC Berkeley
- 2 miles from 80/580 freeway
- 2 miles to Kaiser Berkeley
- 14 miles from downtown SF
- Ohlone Park, Totland and Monterey Market are steps from your front door.
- Your neighbors include Albany and El Cerrito to the north, Tilden Park to the east, and Rockridge and Temescal to the south
- Farmer’s markets, art galleries, parks, bookstores, restaurants, cafes and markets are all just minutes away in the Gourmet Ghetto and Shattuck Ave.