165 Twin Peaks Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
$2,998,000 | Sold $2,825,000
165 Twin Peaks Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 94595
1 SF Lot
About 165 Twin Peaks Drive
Welcome to 165 Twin Peaks Drive, a +/- 6041 (appraisal) square foot elegantly crafted classic masterpiece nestled at the top of the ridge overlooking Walnut Creek's dearly loved Parkmead neighborhood.
The dramatic arched Tuscan entry and open foyer to the living room immediately awe with a grand beauty and elegance that can rarely be found. The graceful helical curved staircase, soaring ceilings, arched lunette doors and passageways, and the finest of finishing touches throughout the home speak of impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail. Outside the luxuriously verdant tropical gardens overflow with bright flowers and greenery, while the gorgeous infinity pool & spa wow with two waterfalls, outdoor shower, and ample entertaining spaces.
Features & Updates
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths, 6041 sf home (appraisal), 0.62 acre lot (public records)
- Dramatic front living room with soaring ceiling, gas fireplace, helical staircase, custom mural, and and spectacular double French doors to a balcony
- Formal dining room with gorgeous tropical view and incredible coffered detailing
- Gracious library, office, or sitting room with built in bookshelves and tranquil views
- Gourmet Chef’s kitchen with expansive gorgeous granite counters, breakfast bar, double ovens, walk-in pantry, wine storage, 5-burner gas stove with retractable vent, and built in planning desk.
- Welcoming family room enjoying a large wood burning fireplace with gas starter and multiple windows overlooking the infinity pool, spa, and waterfalls.
- Exquisite Master Suite with customized double walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub, gas fireplace, steam room, water closet, and siting area.
- Large upstairs “double room suite” can easily be converted back to two separate bedrooms
- Multiple bonus rooms for various personal uses, whether work, hobby, or play
- Huge downstairs recreation room and wet bar area, with a “secret” private Speakeasy accessed under the stairs
- Spectacular infinity pool & spa with two waterfalls all controlled by interior panels
- Complete outdoor kitchen and adjoining wood burning outdoor fireplace
- Extra large laundry room with sink, expansive cabinets, and built in ironing board.
- Oversize 4-car garage with multiple storage closets and a 220v electric car charger
- Dual zone HVAC system
- Enclosed garden beds on a drip system
- Space past the garden where a band can play to entertain a party on the driveway area!
Take a Tour of 165 Twin Peaks Drive
165 Twin Peaks is located in Upper Parkmead, an unincorporated pocket of Walnut Creek bordered by Lafayette and Alamo. It is walking distance to highly acclaimed schools and downtown Walnut Creek, and it’s a happy blend of longtime residents who remember the days of walnut orchards and young families with kids running from house to house. Neighborhood hot spots abound! Kids might love the easy access to the playgrounds at Parkmead Elementary or biking, running, and roller blading on the Iron Horse Trail just 1.3 miles away, but there’s also incredible dining and shopping nearby to discover such as Nordstroms, Tiffany’s, Anthropologie, Va de Vi, Teleferic Barcelona, Pan Coast Pizza, and our beloved Hick’ry Pit (since 1928!) Just 2.3 miles to BART, 24 miles to downtown San Francisco, and 16 miles to downtown Oakland this is a commuters dream location with easy access wherever you want to go.