1627-1629 Posen Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94707
1627-1629 Posen Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94707
#1627: 1 BR | 1 BA | 1,105 SF BD
#1629: 1 BR | 1 BA | 926 SF BA
Built in 1915 (Duplex), 2013 (In-Law)
About 1627-1629 Posen Avenue
1627-1629 Posen is a truly special, multi-family home located on a peaceful, tree-lined street above the Monterey Market shopping area of North Berkeley. Owned by a mother-daughter duo this charming duplex, with detached in-law unit, combines old world charm with modern-day amenities. Originally built in 1915 the classic facade of the duplex stands front and center while the modern and sophisticated in-law, with its curved, vaulted ceilings, is set back from the street for absolute privacy. Each one bedroom, one bathroom unit is special in its own way and share a beautifully designed covered patio with large edible garden in the back, perfect for all types of gatherings.
1627-1629 Posen Street is conveniently located near many amenities including beautiful parks, local shops + boutiques, incredible restaurants, and easy access to public transit and freeways.
- 1.8 miles from I-580/I-80 freeways
- 1.9 miles from UC Berkeley
- 0.9 miles from North Berkeley BART
- 0.8 miles to Westbrae Biergarten
- Monterey Market, Espresso Roma, Gioia Pizza, and Berkeley Horticultural Nursery are all down the street
- Your neighbors include Albany, Tilden Park, UC Berkeley.
- Farmer’s markets, art galleries, parks, bookstores, restaurants, cafes and markets are all just minutes away on Solano Avenue and Shattuck Avenue.