144 Ronada Avenue
Piedmont, CA 94611
144 Ronada Avenue, Piedmont, CA 94611
4 Bedrooms BD
3 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1923
HOA Major addition in 1985
About 144 Ronada Avenue
This is where life really happens. 144 Ronada Avenue is a beautiful and light-filled New England colonial with immaculate classic details, a custom-built master suite and additional family room, and a breathtaking private yard featuring a heated lap pool and a lush lawn perfect for picnics and croquet matches. And it’s all just minutes from Piedmont’s acclaimed schools and Piedmont Avenue’s great shops and eateries.
144 Ronada Avenue in Piedmont is located on a quiet tree-lined street and has convenient access to top-rated schools, easy routes to downtown Oakland and San Francisco, hiking trails, bike routes, golf, tennis, dining, organic farmers markets, and shopping.
- Piedmont Avenue is your hub for boutique shopping, a variety of yoga, pilates, and other fitness/wellness centers, and dining at foodie favorites like Homestead Restaurant (flourless chocolate cake, mmm), Michelin-starred Commis, Shimizu Sushi, Caffe on Piedmont, Bar Cesar and Fenton’s Creamery.
- Catch a film at the 1917 Piedmont Theatre, or take the family to Piedmont Park’s free summer movie nights.
- Play 18 holes at the 100+-year-old Claremont Country Club, which includes 7 tennis courts and 2 outdoor pools.
- Favorite parks include Dracena Quarry (8-acres of lawn, playground, climbing wall, and dog run) and Piedmont Park (home to trails, Bushy Dell Creek, a Japanese Tea House and community events).
- Miles of hiking, horseback riding and mountain biking trails in the nearby East Bay regional parks.
- Piedmont Unified Schools consistently earn top grades from GreatSchools.com.
- 1.6 miles to Rockridge BART station / 1.4 miles to MacArthur BART station
- 11.5 miles from downtown San Francisco.