1412 Delaware Drive
Concord, CA 94521
1412 Delaware Drive, Concord, CA 94521
7,700 SF Lot
About 1412 Delaware Drive
Beautiful Single-Story Home With Stunning Mt Diablo Views Right Out Your Front Door!
Located in the desirable, Clayton Valley Highlands neighborhood, this lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers an open layout with lots of natural light, hardwood flooring, and is tastefully updated throughout.
The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, electric range cook-top, and a pantry for ample storage. The living room is spacious and inviting, with a wood-burning fireplace, bay window seat, and views of Mt Diablo.
The updated primary bathroom has a step-in tile shower, tile flooring and counter-tops. Guest bathroom features a quartz vanity counter-top and a shower over the bath-tub. The bedrooms are well-sized and accented with hardwood flooring.
Outside, the covered patio decking is perfect for entertaining guests and enjoying the beautiful California weather - rain or beautiful sunshine. Enjoy the fruit trees in the backyard, some of the best lemons and a side yard that could be used for RV, boat parking or maybe a half court.
This home is conveniently located near top-rated schools with a choice of High Schools which includes Northgate High School (check with schools for more details). Great restaurants located in several close by locations, as well as shopping centers, churches, popular hiking trails and parks.
Plus, the nearby BART station makes commuting to the city a breeze.
Don't miss the opportunity to own this wonderful home in a great neighborhood!
Open House: : March 19, 1:00 pm
Features & Updates
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood & tile flooring
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Updated bathrooms
- Covered patio decking for entertaining
- Fruit trees
- Side yard for possible RV/boat parking
- Close to Mt Diablo
- Great location near schools, restaurants, shopping centers, popular hiking trails, parks, and BART
- Explore the Concord Pavilion: This outdoor venue hosts concerts and events throughout the year.
- Visit the Six Flags Hurricane Harbor: A water park with thrilling water rides and attractions.
- Iron Horse Trail: A scenic trail that spans 32 miles from Concord to Pleasanton.
- Todos Santos Plaza: A downtown park with a farmers market, events and concerts.
- Go shopping at Sunvalley Shopping Center or the Vernada & Broadway Plaza as well.
- Visit the Markham Nature Park and Arboretum: A beautiful park with walking trails, gardens and an educational center.
- Catch a movie at the Brenden Concord 14: A movie theater with 14 screens, a lounge and arcade games.
- Diablo Creek Golf Course: A public golf course with scenic views and challenging holes.
- Enjoy the outdoors at Newhall Community Park: A popular park with sports fields, a playground and picnic areas.
- Hike in Mount Diablo State Park: A state park with hiking trails, camping sites and stunning views.
Share this Listing
REALTOR®, LaHaye Team