134 Danefield Place
Moraga, CA 94556
134 Danefield Place, Moraga, CA 94556
5 Bedrooms BD
3 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1964
About 134 Danefield Place
134 Danefield Place resides on a quiet cul-de-sac with beautiful views of tree covered rolling hills from its coveted Moraga perch. This lovingly maintained 5 bedroom, 3 bath Mid-Century home is tranquil and serene with views from almost every room. The spacious updated kitchen with breakfast nook overlooks the large front garden with a multitude of beautiful plantings that bloom almost year round. The formal dining room features a large sliding glass door that frames the hills offering beautiful sunset views while dining. The large living room has a raised hearth fireplace and windows overlooking the sunny deck and views beyond. A master bedroom with private updated bath, two additional bedrooms and updated hall bath complete the first floor. On the lower level is an additional two bedrooms and full bath.
134 Danefield Place is close to all that Moraga has to offer.
- Moraga is home to many amazing hiking, cycling trails and paths, and is connected to the popular Lafayette-Moraga Regional Trail, and the East Bay regional parks and trails system.
- The Moraga Commons Park, Rancho Laguna Park, and the Hacienda de las Flores are centers of the Moraga social scene. Enjoy kids play structures, bocce, skateboarding, volleyball, horseshoes, dog park, special community events and don’t miss the free Summer Concert Series.
- Farmers Market – Year round farmers market offers an amazing selection of produce and prepared foods.
- Moraga schools all score 10 out of 10, according to greatschools.org ratings. Campolindo High was ranked 25th of California’s best high schools by U.S. News and World Report in 2017 and #176 Nationwide.
- 5 miles to Lafayette BART, 4.5 miles to Orinda BART.
- 20 miles to downtown San Francisco.
- Close to both Moraga and Rheem shopping centers.
- Bus stop just down the street.