1327 Norvell Street
$699,000 | sold $812,000
1327 Norvell Street, El Cerrito, CA 94530
About 1327 Norvell Street
Stylishly Updated El Cerrito Sweetie
Welcome to 1327 Norvell Street, a simply sweet + stylish home located on a peaceful street in El Cerrito. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home was tastefully remodeled in 2017 and includes a thoughtfully designed open-concept living space that makes it perfect for hosting friends or family. The incredible kitchen opens to the living room and includes a dining nook with built-in bench seating, floating open shelves, quartz counters, and new appliances. The beautifully landscaped backyard is flooded with sunlight; dine al-fresco on the patio, do cartwheels on the grass, and enjoy eating fruits and veggies from the large garden. Guavas, apples, avocado, and lettuce all grow in the sunny backyard. Centrally located with easy access to all parts of the bay, and just under a mile to BART.
LOCATION + LIFESTYLE
1327 Norvell Street is conveniently located near many amenities including beautiful hiking trails, parks, shops, restaurants, and easy access to public transit, BART and freeways. Most are reachable within a 10-15 minute drive or less.
- Your neighbors include Kensington, Albany and Richmond
- Find yourself hiking into the Hillside Natural Recreational Area in less than 5 minutes
- BART is only 0.9 miles away
- El Cerrito Natural Grocery Store + Annex are just over a mile
- Take a Zumba class at the El Cerrito Community Center or swim laps at the Swim Center, which are a half mile away
- Hop over the Richmond Bridge and find yourself in Marin in under 20 minutes
- El Cerrito features a bi-weekly farmer’s market, weekly “Off the Grid” food truck event, and a flourishing arts community
Share this Listing