1238 Campus Drive
Berkeley, CA 94708
1238 Campus Drive, Berkeley, CA 94708
4 Bedrooms BD
2 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1949
About 1238 Campus Drive
New, transparent price!
Welcome to 1238 Campus Drive — a light and open 4 bedroom, 2 bath Mid-Century home with generous space, lush gardens, modern touches, and in an ideal location!
The intuitive layout offers 2 bedrooms and a full bath upstairs and another 2 bedrooms and full bath downstairs. The living room and master bedroom each have a fireplace, and multiple access points to the home’s many private outdoor spaces. The main floor has an open plan kitchen / dining / living room with near floor to ceiling windows on all sides. The deck overlooking the garden is an entertainer’s dream and the huge bonus room could be used as a family room, guest quarters, office, or art studio.
The home is updated with newly painted interior, newly refinished wood floors, new downstairs bathroom tiles, a new stove and new carpet throughout. The outside of the home also has new solar panels, newly painted exterior, new partial fence, and recently enhanced landscaping. The home has obviously been well cared for and pride of ownership shows through. The owners hate to leave, but their move to New York will be someone’s great fortune.
*Bed and bath count differ from public record. Neither agents, nor sellers guarantee or verify lot or building square foot.
Conveniently located by five Berkeley parks, this quiet neighborhood has so much to offer. When you are ready to leave your nest in the trees, you are right by an AC transit bus stop, and minutes to the Gourmet Ghetto, the Cal campus, and BART stations for easy commuting.
- Close to Tilden Park, Lake Anza, hiking, and biking
- Surrounded by numerous parks, including Cordornices Park, the Berkeley Rose Garden, Grizzly Peak Park, Terrace View Park, and Indian Rock Park
- 1.4 miles to the Lawrence Hall of Sciences
- Minutes to Gourmet Ghetto and Solano Avenue shops & diverse array of restaurants
- Near AC Transit and 1.9 miles to downtown Berkeley BART
- AC Transit 65 bus takes you to downtown Berkeley and Berkeley BART so you can commute to the rest of the Bay Area
- 14.5 miles from downtown San Francisco