1121 40th Street #4402
Emeryville, CA 94608
1121 40th Street #4402, Emeryville, CA 94608
1 Bedroom BD
1 Bathroom BA
Built in 2005
HOA HOA: $402.75/mo
About 1121 40th Street #4402
Don’t pass on this amazing opportunity to live in a modern and secure condominium complex in Emeryville, where you get the urban lifestyle you crave and the easy commute you need at an affordable price! 1121 40th Street features quick freeway access, public transit, hip restaurants and bars, markets and Emeryville sunshine. This stylish 1-bed, 1-bath condo is part of Emeryville’s Below Market Rate Ownership Program (BMR) and is priced for households that earn moderate-to-low income, based on the median income for Alameda County.
This is a contemporary unit nestled in a quiet spot on the fourth floor of the Andante, a beautiful mid-rise complex built in 2005. It has an open floor plan, so the kitchen — with sleek granite counters and maple cabinetry — flows into the dining, living room and deck areas. The bathroom features an enclosed shower with large soaking tub. Assigned resident parking, available guest parking, in-unit laundry and a community athletic center and hot tub round out this condo’s convenience!
The Adante is located at the heart of 40th and San Pablo and has convenient access to all this!
- Public transit stops right outside the complex’s front door for AC buses and Emery-Go-Around (the free shuttle that connects to MacArthur BART, Emeryville Amtrak, Berkeley Bowl, Public Market, Bay Street Shopping, Emery Bay and major employers including Pixar, Novartis, Ex’pression College, Leapfrog and IKEA.)
- Easy freeway access to I-580 and I-80.
- Great restaurants, cafes and bars. Try Propaganda gastropub, Patatas for fresh take-out meals with Latin flavors, Monster Pho 2 for Vietnamese street food, Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café (co-owned by Mike Dirnt of Green Day) for all-day breakfast, Miyosen Sushi and Rotten City Pizza.
- Close to Uptown Oakland for music at the Fox and Paramount, shopping, dining, First Friday art walks and street festivals.
- Recreation! Nearby trails at the Emeryville Marina, East Shore State Park and Bay Bridge Trail to Treasure Island. Clearly marked “Bicycle Boulevards” on Emeryville and nearby Berkeley streets.
- Two minutes from groceries.
- 10 miles from San Francisco’s Financial District.