1106 Radiant Lane
San Ramon, CA 94583
$899,000 | Sold $910,000
1106 Radiant Lane, San Ramon, CA 94583
About 1106 Radiant Lane
Beautifully appointed condo in San Ramon with over 70K in upgrades!
This two-story condo features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, and a 1/2-bathroom and living areas downstairs. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Mt Diablo and the hills from the primary bedroom patio.
The kitchen has been renovated with newer custom cabinets featuring toe kick drawers, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and an electric range cooktop. Engineered wood flooring downstairs and carpet upstairs provide a cozy and modern look. The inside has been freshly painted with designer colors and features front skyline windows that open, allowing for ample natural light. The wood-burning fireplace is perfect for cozy nights. When the weather warms up you can enjoy the inviting community pool & spa. The HOA has recently painted the exterior and replaced the roof.
If you are looking for a move-in ready home, low maintenance backyard then don't miss this opportunity to own this beautifully condo in the desirable California Sunridge Community! Close to schools, trails, minutes to City Center and Movies at the Lot!!
1106 Radiant Lane is located in the city of San Ramon, which is situated in Contra Costa County. San Ramon is located in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, which makes it a convenient location for commuting to other parts of the Bay Area.
The distance between San Ramon and San Francisco, the largest city in the Bay Area, is approximately 35 miles. This distance can be covered by car or public transport, such as BART, which is a regional rail system that connects various parts of the Bay Area.If you are looking to head to Lake Tahoe, 1106 Radiant Lane is approximately 185 miles away, which is a drive of around 3 hours, depending on traffic. The drive to Lake Tahoe will take you through some beautiful scenery in the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
Top 10 Things to Do
- Hike the Las Trampas Regional Wilderness: This 5,342-acre park offers many miles of hiking trails and stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
- Go shopping at the City Center Bishop Ranch: This outdoor mall offers a variety of high-end shops and restaurants in a beautifully designed space.
- Visit the Museum of the San Ramon Valley: This museum showcases the history of the San Ramon Valley and is home to a variety of exhibits and events.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Bridges Golf Club: This scenic 18-hole golf course is designed to challenge golfers of all skill levels.
- Explore the Iron Horse Regional Trail: This paved trail runs through San Ramon and offers a great way to explore the city and surrounding areas on foot or by bike.
- Attend a concert or show at the Dougherty Valley Performing Arts Center: This state-of-the-art venue hosts a variety of performances throughout the year.
- Visit the San Ramon Farmers Market: This weekly farmers market offers fresh produce, baked goods, and other local products.
- Explore the Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve: This 444-acre park offers hiking and biking trails, picnic areas, and stunning views of the surrounding hills.
- Attend a wine tasting at the Livermore Valley Wine Country: Just a short drive from San Ramon, this wine region offers many wineries to visit and sample local wines. Visit Walnut Creek’s only Winery, Shadowbrook Winery which boasts an amazing ambiance to pair with it’s award winning wines.
- Best trails in Mt Diablo State Park