1098 Versailles Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
1098 Versailles Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501
3 Bedrooms BD
2.5 Bathrooms BA
About 1098 Versailles Avenue
1098 Versailles Avenue is a thoughtfully-updated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Alameda Victorian just minutes to Park Street shops & cafés. Immediately upon entering, focus is drawn to the kitchen, which features marble countertops, stainless steel appliances (including a 6-burner Viking range) and original beveled glass upper cabinets that wrap completely around the kitchen and spill into the living room. Not surprisingly, the kitchen opens to the living and dining areas with beautifully-refinished honey-colored wood floors and original coffered ceilings.
This home is set up to entertain! With a large, sunny deck accessed through French doors off the dining area, an additional deck out back and a large sunny yard, the options are plentiful.
1098 Versailles Avenue is located on East End of Alameda island, which is popular for its small-town vibe, top schools, parks and pools, and eclectic mix of shops and restaurants.
- Near Central Avenue and Park Street cafés, retail and antique shops, fro-yo and Books Inc.
- Neighborhood favorites include East End Pizza, House of Bagels, and Burma Superstar. Yum!
- Catch a film at the historic Alameda Theatre and Cineplex, built in 1932. Play indoor mini-golf at Subpar. Or spend an afternoon at the renowned Pacific Pinball Museum.
- Minutes from Crown Memorial State Beach and biking trail, with picture-perfect views of San Francisco.
- Top neighborhood schools: Frank Otis Elementary and Alameda High scored 9 out of 10 on GreatSchools.org. Lincoln Middle scored a 10!
- Commuters have easy access to 880, BART, the Oakland Airport, and ferry service to San Francisco, South San Francisco, and Oakland’s Jack London Square.