1092 Versailles Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
1092 Versailles Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501
3 Bedrooms BD
2.5 Bathrooms BA
Built in 1910
About 1092 Versailles Avenue
This is your chance to have it all: A spacious two-story home in Alameda’s desirable East End, near fantastic schools, shops, restaurants and parks. 1092 Versailles Avenue is a bright home with three bedrooms, 2.5 baths and ideal bonus spaces for a rumpus room, office and guests. The dining and living rooms flow with an open design. A pass-through breakfast bar is the highlight of the kitchen. Newly installed hardwood floors, bedroom carpet and a kitchen face-lift give the home a fresh feel. Make this your home base for enjoying Alameda’s small town vibe in the middle of the busy East Bay!
1092 Versailles Avenue is located on East End of Alameda island, which is popular for its small-town vibe, top schools, parks and pools and eclectic mix of shops and restaurants.
- Near Central Avenue and Park Street cafes, retail and antique shops, fro-yo and Books Inc.
- Neighborhood favorites include East End Pizza, House of Bagels and Burma Superstar. Yum!
- Catch a film at the historic Alameda Theatre and Cineplex, built in 1932. Play indoor mini-golf at Subpar. Or spend an afternoon at the renowned Pacific Pinball Museum.
- Minutes from Crown Memorial State Beach and biking trail, with picture-perfect views of San Francisco.
- Top neighborhood schools: Frank Otis Elementary and Alameda High scored 9 out of 10 on GreatSchools.org. Lincoln Middle scored a 10!
- Commuters have easy access to 880, BART, the Oakland Airport, and ferry service to San Francisco, South San Francisco and Oakland’s Jack London Square.