1052 Evelyn Avenue
Albany, CA 94706
$1,775,000 | Sold $2,055,000
1052 Evelyn Avenue, Albany, CA 94706
3,785 SF Lot
About 1052 Evelyn Avenue
Living large in Albany
Welcome to 1052 Evelyn, a stunning home in one of Albany's favorite neighborhoods. Built in 1925, this spacious 5 bed, 3 bath abode offers a rare opportunity to live large with endless possibilities. Once inside you will instantly feel the warmth and charm. The living room is framed by the arched, multi-lite window plus brick fireplace and built-in shelves. Off of the dining room is the stylish eat-in kitchen with its sleek design that opens up to a back deck, creating a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living. 2 beds and 1 bath round out the first level. Upstairs you will find a welcoming hang out space for movie-watching, lounging or reading, 2 beds, 1 bath, and an expansive primary suite.
Outside, you’ll discover a meticulously landscaped yard. Unwind under the bamboo, host a dinner party on the deck, or pick some citrus and make lemonade. If you are an artist or simply crave a creative escape, you’ll love the detached studio space and attached converted workshop. This versatile space is perfect for unleashing your artistic genius, setting up a home office, or transforming it into your personal sanctuary.
Located near top-rated schools, trendy shops, and delicious dining options. Enjoy the vibrant community, explore nearby parks, or take advantage of the excellent transportation links for effortless commuting. Don't miss out on the opportunity to call this captivating 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home your own. It's time to embrace the lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
Features & Updates
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Oak floors downstairs, bamboo up
- Updated kitchen with new fridge
- Primary suite with bathroom
- Bonus area for family room, study or lounging
- 2-zone furnace
- On-demand water heater
- Dual pane windows
- Stylish lighting throughout
- Recently painted inside and out
- French doors onto back deck
- Fruit trees
- Deck with cafe lights
- Detached studio space with water + electricity
- Garage that has been converted to storage / workshop
- Off street parking
- Sewer compliant
Take a Tour of 1052 Evelyn Avenue
1052 Evelyn is located near top-rated schools, trendy shops, and delicious dining options. Here are ten of our favorite things about Albany.
- Best secret hike is along the top of Albany Hill.
- Stop by Oceanview Brewing for a beer or two.
- Groceries can be found at Sprouts or Whole Foods.
- Play some tennis up the street at Terrace Park.
- The best coffee is at Hal’s on Solano.
- Don’t miss the taco’s from the truck outside of Hotsy Totsy.
- Locals and their dogs hang out at the dog park by Memorial Park.
- Brown Cap Ice Cream, a few blocks away, is a local’s treat.
- Train for the Albany Triathlon at the outdoor exercise station.
- Listen to some live music at the Ivy Room