1051 Creston Road
Berkeley, CA 94708
1051 Creston Road, Berkeley, CA 94708
Main House: BD
2+ BR | 1 BA | 1,121 SF BA
Built in 1937
About 1051 Creston Road
Welcome to 1051 Creston, a sophisticated + artistic home where dramatic shapes and rich colors have transformed this home into an architectural masterpiece. Previously featured in Kitchen Trends Magazine, this one-of-a-kind Berkeley Hills home showcases natural textures with sleek, pared-down surfaces. The main house includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and an incredible chef’s kitchen overlooking the backyard, with Tilden Park in the background; downstairs you will find an office space, bonus room + sizable basement for storage. Don’t miss the incredible Mid-Century Modern studio with cork floors, updated kitchen, bath + laundry.
1051 Creston is located in a tranquil setting above the Berkeley Hills and overlooks the canyon. Close to Tilden, but only a quick car or bike ride to BART or Solano Avenue / Gourmet Ghetto shops + restaurants.
- .3 miles to Tilden Park
- 1.6 miles to Solano Ave shops + restaurants
- 1.8 miles to Gourmet ghetto shops + restaurants
- 18 miles from downtown SF
- 2.6 miles from North Berkeley BART
- .1 miles from the bus stop to downtown Berkeley
- Hiking + biking trails are nearby
- Your neighbors include Lake Anza, Tilden Merry-Go Round, Tilden Park Golf Course, Inspiration Point + Indian Rock Park
- Farmer’s markets, art galleries, parks, bookstores, restaurants, cafes and markets are all just minutes away
Click here for an in depth look at Berkeley Hills.