1014 Maywood Lane
Martinez CA 94553
$449,000 | Sold $495,000
1014 Maywood Lane, Martinez CA 94553
About 1014 Maywood Lane
The Best of Maywood Village!
Welcome to 1014 Maywood Ln, a gorgeously renovated home built in 1984 and extensively updated for your enjoyment.
This darling 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath oasis features 1217 sq. ft. of living space (public records), and detailed quality that you cannot find anywhere else. Updated kitchen & baths, recessed lights, lovely exterior views, private patio, and gracious floor plan are just a few of the extensive features this gorgeous turn key home offers. Ideally suited to homeowners who desire award-winning Pleasant Hill schools, who wish to live in an ideal commute location, or for those looking for a quiet peaceful end unit with only one shared wall.
You will love the private and inviting patio, the perfect place to relax after work with a cold drink or to enjoy your morning coffee. Just open your private gate to a large grassy play area -- giving you the feel of a backyard without all the maintenance headaches, and the sparking community pool is just around the corner.
Inside, the home features a darling updated kitchen with granite counters, recessed lights, and ample storage. The gorgeous living room wows with custom built-in cabinets, tons of windows, peaceful natural light, and sliding glass doors for easy California indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Everyone you know will exclaim over this light and bright condo! The convenient inside laundry makes wash day a snap, and the stone-trimmed ﬁreplace in the front room just begs for a crackling ﬁre on a chilly winter day.
The excellent location at 1014 Maywood is just moments away from shopping, restaurants, and freeway access to the whole Bay Area. Highly acclaimed Morello Park Elementary, Martinez Middle, and Alhambra High School are assigned to this excellent address (buyer to verify school availability). Please contact Mariah Bradford 925-787-2490 for more information about this beautiful home.
Features & Updates
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths with tons of closets and storage
- 1217 sf home
- End Unit with NO upstairs or downstairs neighbors!
- Gorgeous dappled natural light
- Excellent floor plan with private upstairs bedrooms
- Fabulously updated kitchen and baths
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Recessed lights
- Inside private laundry
- Relaxing private patio
- Easily adjacent to grassy outside area and community pool
- Excellent commute location
- Two designated parking spaces (one enclosed garage, one outside numbered)
- Highly acclaimed Pleasant Hill schools (Hidden Valley Elementary, Valley View Middle, & College Park High School; buyer to verify)
- Wonderful, highly sought after “Maywood” community
- HOA fees include high speed Internet, expanded premium cable service, water, garbage, Community Pools, and all exterior maintenance including dry rot, paint, and roof
Take a Tour of 1014 Maywood Lane
1014 Maywood is just steps away from Village Oaks Shopping Center, Mr. Pickles Deli, Hanibi Sushi, Lucky Groceries, Starbucks, Petco, Home Depot, and many more excellent restaurants and retailers. Downtown Martinez, John Muir Historic House, and the Martinez Waterfront Park are also close by, and multiple BART stations as well as the Amtrak Station are within 10 minutes. Love to hike or mountain bike? Don’t miss Mount Wanda and all of the trails at Briones.