1012 Harvard Road
Oakland, CA 94610
1012 Harvard Road, Oakland, CA 94610
3 Bedrooms BD
2.5 Bathroms BA
Built in 1921
About 1012 Harvard Road
Behold this bright two-story Dutch Colonial ideally located in uber-desirable Crocker Highlands near the vibrant Grand Lake district known for its shops, restaurants, historic movie theater and farmers’ market. Built in 1921, this home's traditional design includes coved ceilings, a light-filled living room and a sunroom/office with French doors that open to a beautifully built deck and patio - ideal for entertaining. 1012 Harvard Road's easy-to-maintain garden grows grapevines, sweet peas and plenty of room for more veggies and outdoor living!
The home was renovated from head-to-toe in 2012. Some notable updates include the garden patio and deck, stone countertops in the kitchen, pedestal sinks in the bathrooms and tasteful tile. Don’t miss the basement bonus space!
1012 Harvard Road in Oakland is located in the Crocker Highlands neighborhood on the Piedmont border and near the vibrant Grand-Lakeshore district. It’s a quiet neighborhood with tree-lined, curving streets and lovely homes dating to the 1920s and ‘30s.
- Less than half a mile from Lakeshore Avenue’s cafes, yoga studios, yogurt shops, Trader Joe’s market, Arizmendi bakery, the Saturday farmers market and more!
- Nearby Grand Avenue is known for delicious dining (the acclaimed Camino and Mijori sushi, to name just two), shopping and movies at the Grand Lake Theater, one of the top 10 vintage theaters in the nation.
- Near Lake Merritt, a great spot for a 3-mile walk or run, and home to the whimsical Children’s Fairyland.
- Crocker Highlands Elementary scored 9 out of 10 by greatschools.org.
- 2.2 miles from the 19th Street BART station.
- 11.6 miles from downtown San Francisco.