986 43rd Street
Oakland, CA 94608
$929,000 | Sold $1,075,000
986 43rd Street, Oakland, CA 94608
2,500 SF Lot
About 986 43rd Street
This exceptional two-level home at 986 43rd Street in NOBE is a sleek and modern new construction that leaves no detail overlooked! Designed by local architect Matthew Baran, this 3 bedroom and 2+ bathroom property features 10-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, radiant heated cement floors, ethanol fueled interior fireplace and a living/dining/kitchen great room that opens to private patios complete with built-in seating and a gas fire pit. A true entertainer’s dream home!
From the moment you pull up to 986 43rd Street and get a glimpse of the unique architecture and vertical white washed wood siding – you know you’re somewhere special. The fenced in entry with a wide cement patio is a peaceful welcome as you walk through the large glass front door giving you a full view of the expansive and open great room – living room, dining area and kitchen with views of the back patio. Imagine sipping your morning coffee or evening cocktail on the patio next to the fire. The open floor plan is accented by the 10-foot ceilings with wood siding accents, black cement floors and the staircase which leads to the upper level.
Features & Updates
- Open great room including the living room, dining room, kitchen and lounge area.
- Airy, modern kitchen with glossy white upper cabinets, dark wood lower cabinets, white stone countertops with center island, brand new stainless Frigidaire refrigerator and dishwasher and a 6 burner Blue Star gas range.
- Convenient half bath.
- Wall-to-wall cement floors with radiant heating.
- 10’ ceilings.
- Ethanol fueled wall fireplace.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors open to the side and back private patios for that sought after indoor/outdoor living.
- Built-in counter with glass shelving and mirrored back splash perfect for a wet bar.
- Master bedroom suite features a wall of windows covered by custom cut Alcatraz Shades, custom closet with built-in glass drawers and lights which come on when you open the doors.
- The master bath has a double sink vanity with double mirrored medicine cabinets and a large walk-in shower with glass doors.
- 2 additional bedrooms with new carpet share the hall bathroom.
- Large double door laundry room is just off the master with washer/dryer hook-ups.
- Fully fenced in backyard
- Built-in gas fire pit
- Built-in wraparound seating
- Large cement pavers with river rock accents
- Large planting beds
Baran Studio Architecture designs respond in a wide-ranging, innovative and often unexpected manner, resulting in space and form that is creative and fresh while maintaining use and purpose.