981 Juana Avenue
San Leandro, CA 94577
$784,999 | Sold $
981 Juana Avenue, San Leandro, CA 94577
5,200 SF Lot
About 981 Juana Avenue
Welcome to 981 Juana Avenue. This thoughtfully updated 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath bungalow is located on a corner lot in the highly sought after Estudillo Estates neighborhood in San Leandro. With great restaurants, shopping and coffee shops nearby, you will feel you are in the heart of this vibrant community. While the outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy convenient access to some of the East Bay's finest parks and trails, perfect for hiking, fishing, and picnicking.
Highlights inside this home include new and refinished oak floors with recessed lighting throughout, an open floor plan with tons of natural light and a beautifully updated kitchen. The kitchen boasts designer herringbone tile backsplash, quartz countertops and new stainless steel appliances. It opens to the dining, family, and living room featuring a stunning fireplace inviting you to curl up on a chilly evening. The large and sunny family room features a half bath and laundry space. The remainder of the house includes three bedrooms and an updated hall bath. Don’t miss the bonus/office space with plenty of natural light for work or a study.
Mai Tai anyone? Open the sliding door off the family room and step outside to the inviting tiki bar and lounge area! This is a great space for entertaining friends and family or just relaxing after a long day. Enjoy the professionally landscaped yard which has a privacy fence, veggie beds for the gardener and lush lawn area that wraps around the house for kids to play or perhaps a competitive game of corn hole.
There is a reason this location is coveted, with a close community, tree lined streets, good schools, boutique shopping, restaurants, close access to parks and the marina. Enjoy your weekends at the farmers market, Fieldworks Brewery for a beer or go to As Kneaded Bakery for some of the best sourdough in the Bay Area.
Features & Updates
- Open floor plan
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances, designer herringbone backsplash and quartz countertops
- Wood burning fireplace
- Bonus office space
- Fresh paint inside and out
- New and refurbished oak floors and recessed lighting throughout
- Renovated hallway bathroom w/shower over tub
- New on-demand hot water heater
- Located in highly sought after neighborhood
- Professional landscaping with privacy fence
- Tiki bar and lounge area
- Veggie beds
- 1 car garage
Take a Tour of 981 Juana Avenue
981 Juana Avenue is conveniently located in San Leandro’s Estudillo Estates neighborhood near various coffee shops and restaurants. For the outdoor enthusiasts there are many parks nearby including Lake Chabot and San Leandro Marina for fishing, hiking and biking. Close proximity to freeways and BART provides both comfort and ease in this vibrant community.
1. Paradiso– great cocktails and global dishes
2. Zocalo– coffee shop
3. Fieldworks Brewery
4. 5th Wheel Food-best breakfast
5. As Kneaded Bakery– amazing sourdough bread
6. Ghirardelli ice cream and chocolate factory
7. Downtown San Leandro farmers market-April-October
8. Lake Chabot– fishing, hiking and biking
9. San Leandro Marina-hiking, biking and picnicking
10. Oakland zoo