8263 Skyline Circle
Oakland, CA 94605
$985,000 | sold $1,060,000
8263 Skyline Circle, Oakland, CA 94605
5,510 SF Lot
HOA HOA: $159/mo
About 8263 Skyline Circle
At 8263 Skyline Circle, it’s all about the breathtaking VIEWS – of San Francisco Bay, rolling Oakland Hills, and dramatic canyons. This sophisticated 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home is located in a tranquil gated community close to amazing nature trails, a golf course, an equestrian center, and Keller Avenue.
From the front door, you’re greeted by soaring ceilings, a light-filled open floor plan, and gleaming wood floors. The modern eat-in kitchen includes a breakfast bar and opens to a deck with to-die-for views. The spacious primary en suite bedroom on this main level also extends to the deck with panoramic vistas. Want walk-in closets? This main bedroom has 2, plus an expansive bathroom with a soaking tub. Warm California sunshine fills all the southern facing bedrooms with beautiful natural light, and you can see the sunrise over the trees of nearby Chabot Regional Park.
8263 Skyline Circle is located in the small and serene Bayview Estates gated community in the Sequoah neighborhood, close to all the nature trails you could want, a golf course, and an equestrian center. Skyline Boulevard, Keller Avenue, and the I-580 are all easily accessible. Your neighborhood includes:
- Anthony Chabot Regional Park and Redwood Regional Park. Wander around the redwoods and streams or take a challenging uphill training hike.
- Sequoyah Country Club is a private golf club with panoramic views of green fairways, century-old redwoods, and bay views. Golf memberships and social memberships options.
- Leona Regional Open Space is a small park in a deep, wooded canyon located south of Merritt College.
- Knowland Park adjacent to the Oakland Zoo has wide open space, rolling hills and rewarding views. Pups love walking their people here.
- Oakland Zoo is less than 3 miles away. A top attraction with over 700 exotic and native animals and the famous gondola ride
- Anthony Chabot Equestrian Center is a public ranch and stables with 2 outdoor arenas, an indoor arena, and access to 5,000 acres of trails through Anthony Chabot Regional Park.
- 2 mi to I-580
- 5 mi to BART Coliseum/Oakland Airport
- 20 mi to downtown SF
- 30 mi to downtown Palo Alto
Share this Listing
Partner, Associate Broker, SRES