817 56th Street
$899,900 | Sold $1,040,000
817 56th Street, Oakland 94608
5,000 SF Lot
About 817 56th Street
Located in the heart of Oakland’s vibrant Bushrod district, this three-bedroom, two-bath bungalow has a bright, efficiently laid-out space that features an open-design floor plan. The spacious, renovated kitchen boasts new cabinets with a modern color scheme, new counters, plumbing, fixtures, and stainless steel appliances.
A dedicated laundry & utility room sits adjacent, leading to the backyard. A spacious primary bedroom includes a completely renovated ensuite bath with a walk-in shower. The main bath, similarly styled and also completely renovated, includes a shower over tub. A second bedroom boasts a huge closet, while the third bedroom is styled as a sitting room with exterior access. Decorator-inspired finishes abound throughout are sure to satisfy the discerning buyer.
Outside, the flat, sunny, fenced yard is open for interpretation, currently featuring a storage shed, garden space, and tons of space for RV/boat parking or further development. 89 Walkscore, 100 Bikescore!
Features & Updates
- Spacious, renovated kitchen
- Stylishly-updated bathrooms
- Hardwood floors throughout
- New plumbing and electric
- New double-pane windows & sliding doors
- New interior & exterior paint
Take a Tour of 817 56th Street
With a Walk Score of 89 and a Bike Score of 100, 817 56th Street offers plenty of amenities at your fingertips! Here are a few worth mentioning…
- Bushrod Park & Dover Park
- Berkeley Bowl
- Temescal is very close-by where you can find some of Oakland’s top restaurants such as Pizzaiolo, Bakesale Betty, Homeroom, Burma SuperStar and Cholita Linda
- Rockridge’s College Avenue is just minutes away with even more boutique shopping and highly acclaimed restaurants such as Wood Tavern, Southie, Ramen Shop, Zachary’s Chicago Pizza, A16, À Côté, and Cactus Taqueria
- Ashby BART