8081 Phaeton Drive
Oakland CA 94605
$1,395,000 | sold $1,875,000
8081 Phaeton Drive, Oakland CA 94605
9,250 SF Lot
HOA Sequoyah Hills HOA $120/yr
About 8081 Phaeton Drive
Welcome home to 8081 Phaeton Drive in Sequoyah Hills, one of only 48 Eichler homes in Oakland! Located on a serene street where homes rarely come up for sale, this sleekly updated Eichler home has a lot to offer. The spacious, single-level design offers excellent separation of space and a graceful floorplan with excellent flow for everyday living and entertaining.
This home boasts four bedrooms and two full bathrooms on a single level, including a primary suite, with all sleeping quarters located on one side of the house. The common rooms include a large combination living and dining room with fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows bringing the expansive west-facing views and light inside. The upgraded kitchen boasts a breakfast bar and an expansive informal eating area or lounge. Many rooms open up to the requisite atrium at the center of the home for a light and airy feel throughout. Don’t sleep on this house, or you may not sleep in it. This is an opportunity that doesn’t come around too often.
Features & Updates
- New roof
- New interior/exterior paint + kitchen cabinets and vanities
- High grade laminate flooring throughout
- Remodeled kitchen
- Remodeled bathrooms: mirrors, lights, plumbing, electrical
- New landscaping
8081 Phaeton Drive is located in Oakland’s Sequoyah Hills neighborhood, close to all the nature trails you could want, a golf course, and an equestrian center. Skyline Boulevard, Keller Avenue, and I-580 are all easily accessible. This neighborhood includes:
- Anthony Chabot Regional Park and Redwood Regional Park. Wander around the redwoods and streams or take a challenging uphill training hike.
- Sequoyah Country Club is a private golf club with panoramic views of green fairways, century-old redwoods, and bay views. Golf and social memberships options are available.
- Leona Regional Open Space is a small park in a deep, wooded canyon located south of Merritt College.
- Knowland Park is adjacent to the Oakland Zoo, featuring wide open space, rolling hills and rewarding views. Pups love walking their people here.
- Oakland Zoo is less than 3 miles away. A top attraction with over 700 exotic and native animals and the famous gondola ride
- Anthony Chabot Equestrian Center is a public ranch and stables with 2 outdoor arenas, an indoor arena, and access to 5,000 acres of trails through Anthony Chabot Regional Park.
- 2 mi to I-580
- 5 mi to BART Coliseum/Oakland Airport
- 20 mi to downtown SF
- 30 mi to downtown Palo Alto
Share this Listing
Partner, Broker, JD, CRS