8030 Surrey Lane
Oakland, CA 94605
$1,099,000 | sold $1,200,000
8030 Surrey Lane, Oakland, CA 94605
16,185 SF Lot
About 8030 Surrey Lane
Welcome home to Sequoyah Hills! Located on a serene, tree-lined street where homes rarely come up for sale, this sleekly updated home has a lot to offer. The spacious, single-level design offers excellent separation of space and a graceful floorplan with excellent flow for everyday living and, eventually, entertaining again. This home boasts four bedrooms and two full bathrooms on a single level, including a master suite with an enviable master bath and large walk-in closet, as well as a formal living room, dining alcove, and a great-room inspired kitchen/family room combo with built-in bookcases and a fireplace. Set back and up from the street, this house takes advantage of the large lot to maintain its owners’ privacy. The surprisingly large lot backs up to open space and features a patio, lawn, and expansive additional space for a play structure, a pool, or an ADU. The Sequoyah Hills location feels secluded, but provides easy access to 580, Sequoyah CC, Oakland Zoo, and all that Oakland has to offer.
8030 Surrey Lane is located in Oakland’s Sequoyah neighborhood, close to all the nature trails you could want, a golf course, and an equestrian center. Skyline Boulevard, Keller Avenue, and the I-580 are all easily accessible. This neighborhood includes:
- Anthony Chabot Regional Park and Redwood Regional Park. Wander around the redwoods and streams or take a challenging uphill training hike.
- Sequoyah Country Club is a private golf club with panoramic views of green fairways, century-old redwoods, and bay views. Golf and social memberships options are available.
- Leona Regional Open Space is a small park in a deep, wooded canyon located south of Merritt College.
- Knowland Park is adjacent to the Oakland Zoo, featuring wide open space, rolling hills and rewarding views. Pups love walking their people here.
- Oakland Zoo is less than 3 miles away. A top attraction with over 700 exotic and native animals and the famous gondola ride
- Anthony Chabot Equestrian Center is a public ranch and stables with 2 outdoor arenas, an indoor arena, and access to 5,000 acres of trails through Anthony Chabot Regional Park.
- 2 mi to I-580
- 5 mi to BART Coliseum/Oakland Airport
- 20 mi to downtown SF
- 30 mi to downtown Palo Alto
Share this Listing
Partner, Broker, JD, CRS