7614 Greenly Drive
Oakland, CA 94605
$585,000 | sold $750,000
7614 Greenly Drive, Oakland, CA 94605
5,460 SF Lot
About 7614 Greenly Drive
The sweet red bungalow with yellow trim at 7614 Greenly Drive will charm you with its original 1920s details and its new spaces designed for modern living, including a sunlit casita studio overlooking the deep backyard. Located in Oakland’s quiet Eastmont Hills, this 1-bed, 1-bath home features period-perfect hardwood floors flowing between the living room, dining room, and bedroom. You can spend snug winter nights in front of the living room fireplace and serve intimate meals in the dining room, where a picture window faces the surprisingly spacious back garden.
The refreshed and airy kitchen is bright with white tiles and white wood paneling. The kitchen opens to a deck and yard that's smartly landscaped with drought-tolerant plants, oak and fruit trees, and galvanized containers for green-thumb veggie gardening. The detached casita has a deck, hardwood floors, ample windows and can be fashioned into an art studio, office, guest space, music or game room… whatever you need from this fully finished space! Greenly Drive sits just off the I-580 near Mills College, Chabot Regional Park, Leona Canyon Open Space, BART, the Coliseum concert venue, and Oakland As ballpark.
Features & Updates
- 1920s bungalow
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Fireplace in living room
- Dining room with picture window overlooking the back garden
- Refreshed kitchen, which opens to back deck and yard
- Bedroom with double-door closet and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with granite counter and charming leaded glass window
- Detached studio with deck, hardwood floors, and sunlit windows
- Fresh paint throughout
- Deep backyard with drought-tolerant plantings, oak and fruit trees, veggie beds
- Laundry hook-ups off the kitchen
- Studio is not counted in square footage of the home
Take a Tour of 7614 Greenly Drive
- 7614 Greenly Drive is tucked into Oakland’s Eastmont Hills neighborhood, a community developed in the 1920s and located just off the I-580. It’s close to Mills College, the Oakland Zoo, Chabot Regional Park, and Leona Canyon Open Space Regional Preserve. You also are just a short ride to:
- San Leandro’s Marina Park, Drake’s Brewing Company, Marina Square Mall, and Oyster Bay Regional Shoreline.
- BART – Coliseum station 3 mi.
- Downtown San Francisco: 17 mi.
- Oakland airport: 6 mi.
Share this Listing
Partner, Associate Broker, SRES