6849 Ridgewood Drive
Oakland, CA 94611
$1,079,000 | Sold $1,180,000
6849 Ridgewood Drive, Oakland, CA 94611
7,450 SF Lot
About 6849 Ridgewood Drive
Take shelter and space
Located on one of the wider, flatter streets of the Montclair hills, this spacious, contemporary home is sure to delight the senses. Inside, vaulted ceilings allow in natural light and views from the great rooms (living and dining room) to the master bedroom. Take in Bay views, enjoy the sunsets, and step outside to the back deck and fully immerse into the picturesque outdoors. Savor the backyard on the lower level with space to run and play and relax. Easy to maintain “almost real” grass lines a flat area suited for playing catch, kicking around a ball or just lounging in place.
6849 Ridgewood Drive is located in Oakland’s beautiful Montclair area, known for its quiet wooded hills, winding streets, and proximity to charming Montclair Village. What you can look forward to:
- Montclair Village’s shopping and dining district. Diverse eats include EM Deli (possibly the best local kimchi) andPerle wine bar and bistro (named by Wine Spectator magazine as one of its “12 Fabulous French Wine Restaurants in the U.S.”).
- Farmers markets and community events like the Fall Art Walk and Montclair Beer, Wine & Music Festival.
- Plenty of parks, hikes, and recreation! Marjorie Saunders Park, Montclair Park, Sibley Regional Preserve, Regional Redwood Park, Shepherd Canyon Park, Bridgeview Trail along Sausal Creek, Montclair Swim Club, and theMontclair Golf Course.
- Top-rated schools like Montclair Elementary, which scored a 9 from GreatSchools.org
- Rockridge BART station: 4.9 miles
- Downtown San Francisco: 15.9 miles