6749 Skyview Drive
Oakland, CA 94605
$1,485,000 | Sold $1,720,000
6749 Skyview Drive, Oakland, CA 94605
HOA HOA: $641/mo
About 6749 Skyview Drive
From the panoramic view of the bay, hills, and San Francisco, to the spacious layout and abundance of entertaining and living space, 6749 Skyview Drive has it all! Located in the Oakland Hills, this 3+ bedroom, 3.5 bath Penthouse has extensive upgrades and custom features. The bright top floor includes an open kitchen, dining and living areas, enclosed patio, half bath and luxurious primary en suite. Meanwhile the bottom floor houses the 2 bedrooms and bathrooms, office/media room, walk-in laundry room, and additional covered patio with views of the hillside. All areas boast 9’-10’ high ceilings and large windows bringing in an abundance of natural light.
Enjoy cooking and entertaining in the beautifully appointed kitchen featuring high-end GE Café stainless steel appliances, white quartz countertops, tons of cabinetry and a spacious walk-in pantry with custom Elfa shelving for you organizer enthusiasts. Guests will love the spectacular views while they sit fireside on the patio, cheering on the Warriors on your outdoor TV.
At night, retreat to the serene en-suite bedroom where you will be greeted with private hillside views, large walk-in closet with custom Elfa shelving, and spacious bathroom with a deep soaking tub and glass shower.
The lower level features a spacious two-story entry with two additional bedrooms, one with its own private bathroom, and both with hillside views. An office/media room is also on this level and features a custom built-in media center with cabinets and two custom desks making working from home comfortable and efficient. Both the office/media room and one of the bedrooms have access to a second spacious patio with beautiful hillside views. A laundry room with additional sink, countertop and cabinets for storage round out this level.
Features & Updates
- Private 2-car epoxy floor garage with direct home access
- Energy Saving community solar panels
- Custom top down-bottom up shades throughout
- Engineered wood floors in kitchen, dining room, and family/living room
- Gas fireplaces in family room and terrace lounge
- Kitchen features white Quartz countertops, high-end GE Café stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry with custom Elfa shelving
- Primary bedroom and secondary bedroom walk-in closets have customizable Elfa closet/shelving system
- Primary bath has custom frosted glass French doors
- Bonus room has custom Mahogany French doors
- Kitchen and bathrooms have soft close cabinets and drawers
- Custom large porcelain stairwell wall
- Community features include access to a convenient clubhouse with a kitchen to host events, community exercise room, pet friendly park and walking paths
Take a Tour of 6749 Skyview Drive
6749 Skyview Drive is located in the Oakland Hills offering a true sense of the serenity and calm of the hills, while still being close to the city and all the amenities nearby.
Neighborhood Top Things To Do:
- Community Features – access to a convenient clubhouse with a kitchen to host events, community exercise room, pet friendly parks and walking paths
- Diverse Food/Dining Scenes – just minutes away to a plethora of restaurants, such as in Montclair Village, Laurel District, Rockridge, downtown Oakland, Alameda and more
- Oakland Zoo – always entertaining for all ages, do not miss out on the Gondola ride and even more out of this world bay area views!
- Chabot Space Center – star gazing, and even free telescope viewing times- need we say more…
- Leona Canyon Trail – one of many gorgeous trails in the area
- Lincoln Square Shopping Center – Safeway, CVS, the UPS store, and Peet’s Coffee close at hand
- Entertainment – close to the Oakland Arena and RingCentral Coliseum for world class concerts and sporting events
- Oakland International Airport – minutes away from boarding to visit your favorite destinations near and far