6579 Saroni Drive
Oakland, CA 94611
$1,185,000 | Sold $1,535,000
6579 Saroni Drive, Oakland, CA 94611
6,600 SF Lot
About 6579 Saroni Drive
This is Montclair living at its best! 6579 Saroni Drive is a charming traditional home nestled in the Oakland Hills. The welcoming neighborhood is known for highly ranked schools, nature trails, easy access to the vibrant Montclair Village, and a famously fun Halloween block party.
The timeless 3-bed, 3-bath home includes finished living space downstairs – a bedroom, updated bathroom, and extra home office space – with its own entrance. Perfect for guests, playroom, and working from home! The main upper level features a living room with fireplace and built-in shelving. The immaculate kitchen opens through French doors to a spacious tiered backyard, the site of many past BBQs, playdates, and outdoor movie nights. The private primary suite also opens to the yard.
6579 Saroni Drive is located in Oakland’s beautiful Montclair area, known for its quiet wooded hills, winding streets, and proximity to charming Montclair Village. You’re just minutes from:
- Montclair Village’s shopping and dining district, which has several patio options during COVID-19. Diverse eats include EM Deli (possibly the best local kimchi) and Perle wine bar and bistro (named by Wine Spectator magazine as one of its “12 Fabulous French Wine Restaurants in the U.S.”)
- Farmers markets and community events
- Parks, hikes, and recreation, including Shepherd Canyon Park, Bridgeview Trail along Sausal Creek, Montclair Swim Club, and the Montclair Golf Course.
- Top-rated schools like Montclair Elementary.
- Rockridge BART station: 4 miles
- Downtown San Francisco: 16 miles