6565 Girvin Drive
Oakland, CA 94611
$849,000 | Sold $1,330,000
6565 Girvin Drive, Oakland, CA 94611
9,885 SF Lot
About 6565 Girvin Drive
Find your tranquility among the trees at 6565 Girvin Drive in Oakland’s coveted Montclair neighborhood. You’ll fall in love with this large 3+ -bed, 2.5-bath home that features soaring vaulted ceilings, a gorgeous open floor plan, wide windows showcasing serene hillside scenery, and extra room for a home office, gym, and guests. What will you love the most? Maybe it’s the expansive back deck, where you’ll sip morning coffee while listening to bird songs and admiring the way sunlight hits the verdant trees below. Or perhaps it’s the perfect proximity to charming Montclair Village and dozens of Redwood Regional Park trails – practically in your backyard!
6565 Girvin Drive is a contemporary tri-level house that provides all the privacy, peace, and space you’ve been longing for. Natural light floods the vast living room on the main level, which wows with extra high ceilings, newly installed white oak floors, a fireplace, and an open flow to the kitchen and back decks. The roomy kitchen is gourmet-ready with stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, and generous cabinetry. Washing dishes is a treat when your window view is of pines and oaks! Bedrooms are cozily tucked on the downstairs levels. An extra-generous primary bedroom suite and den open to a long deck overlooking the urban forest that’s your backyard.
Speaking of what's right outside your door…how do 1,000 acres of redwoods and grassland sound? Trailheads for hiking, biking, and off-leash dog walking are 5 minutes away. You're also just 2 miles from Montclair Village’s farmers’ market, chic boutiques, diverse dining (Himalayan Curry House, yum!), wine and cheese shops, and sought-after schools.
6565 Girvin drive is a haven where you can feel far from it all but still close to everything you want!
Features & Updates
- Contemporary tri-level, hillside house with street-level entrance
- Multiple decks with lush views
- Front deck is plumbed and primed for a hot tub
- Main level: Open-design living room, vast kitchen, powder room with marble counter, and easy flow onto a long back deck.
- Vaulted ceilings on the main level.
- Newly installed white oak living room floors
- 1st lower level: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- 2nd lower level: spacious primary bedroom suite and den that flow onto another deck
- Laundry area
- Attached 2-car garage
Take a Tour of 6565 Girvin Drive
6565 Girvin Drive is located in Oakland’s beautiful Montclair area, known for its quiet wooded hills, winding streets, access to Redwood Regional Park trails, and proximity to charming Montclair Village. What you can look forward to:
- Montclair Village’s shopping and dining district. Diverse eats include EM Deli (possibly the best local kimchi), Perle wine bar and bistro (named by Wine Spectator magazine as one of its “12 Fabulous French Wine Restaurants in the U.S.”), and Taqueria Los Comadres (lines out the door!).
- Farmers markets and community events like the Fall Art Walk and Montclair Beer, Wine & Music Festival, which are sure to return post-pandemic.
- Plenty of parks, hikes, and recreation! Marjorie Saunders Park, Montclair Park, Sibley Regional Preserve, Regional Redwood Park, Shepherd Canyon Park, Bridgeview Trail along Sausal Creek, Montclair Swim Club, and the Montclair Golf Course.
- Top-rated schools like Montclair Elementary, which scored a 9 from GreatSchools.org
- Rockridge BART station: 5 miles
- Downtown San Francisco: 16 miles