6011 Chelton Drive
Oakland, CA 94611
$1,385,000 | Sold $1,378,000
6011 Chelton Drive, Oakland, CA 94611
11,732 SF Lot
About 6011 Chelton Drive
6011 Chelton Drive is a three-year-old Mediterranean beauty perched in the serene Piedmont Pines neighborhood, where wrap-around decks and tall windows frame views of majestic oak trees, the San Francisco Bay, and the Marin coastal mountains.
The most stunning features of this airy 3-bed, 3-bath house are its soaring ceilings and its integration with the striking natural surroundings.
6011 Chelton Drive is located in Oakland’s beautiful Montclair area, known for its quiet wooded hills, winding streets, and proximity to charming Montclair Village. What you can look forward to:
- Montclair Village’s shopping and dining district. Diverse eats include EM Deli (possibly the best local kimchi) and Perle wine bar and bistro (named by Wine Spectator magazine as one of its “12 Fabulous French Wine Restaurants in the U.S.”).
- Farmers markets and community events like the Fall Art Walk and Montclair Beer, Wine & Music Festival.
- Plenty of parks, hikes, and recreation! Marjorie Saunders Park, Montclair Park, Sibley Regional Preserve, Regional Redwood Park, Shepherd Canyon Park, Bridgeview Trail along Sausal Creek, Montclair Swim Club, and the Montclair Golf Course.
- Top-rated schools like Montclair Elementary, which scored a 9 from GreatSchools.org
- The Piedmont Pines Neighborhood Association is one of Oakland’s most organized neighborhood groups, advocating for open space and launching beautification projects.
- Rockridge BART station: 4.9 miles
- Downtown San Francisco: 15.9 miles