6002 Autumn Leaf Common
Livermore, CA 94551
$1,038,000 | Sold $1,130,000
6002 Autumn Leaf Common, Livermore, CA 94551
5,662 SF Lot
About 6002 Autumn Leaf Common
Make yourself at home and truly spread out in this big, bright Livermore house! 6002 Autumn Leaf Common boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and an expansive yard with mature privacy trees and veggie beds. There’s so much room to live, work, and play! Bonus: Schools and parks are a few minutes away. And vibrant downtown Livermore, valley wineries, and freeways are within easy reach.
Located in a private community at the end of a cul-de-sac, this contemporary 2-story home features an airy open floor plan and high ceilings. The extra roomy gourmet kitchen has slab granite counters and backsplashes, a chef’s prep island, and a newly installed range. The kitchen and great room open to the backyard – the perfect layout for your Livermore Valley indoor-outdoor lifestyle! Upstairs, the inviting primary suite stands out with a coffered ceiling, walk-in closet, and bathroom featuring a soaking tub, dual-sink vanity, and shower. Other amenities and upgrades include newly installed flooring throughout, fresh paint, updated landscaping, and a blank canvas for you to make it all your own!
Features & Updates
- Contemporary 2-story home
- Located in a private community
- Open floor plan
- Living room with fireplace
- Chef’s kitchen with slab granite counters, prep island, newly installed range, stainless steel
- Kitchen opens to the expansive backyard
- Powder room with pedestal sink on main level
- Shared hallway bathroom with shower over tub
- Primary bedroom with coffered ceiling and walk-in closet
- Primary bathroom with soaking tub, shower, dual-sink vanity
- Laundry room
- Large yard with lawn, patio, veggie beds, mature privacy trees
- Air conditioning
- Newly installed flooring throughout
- Fresh paint throughout
- Attached 2-car garage
Welcome to the Livermore Valley! It’s home to one of California’s oldest wine regions and renowned science and tech centers like Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. There are miles of trails with expansive vistas, a Shakespeare festival, lots of live music, 2 movie theaters, 4 public golf courses, and a vibrant downtown. From 6002 Autumn Leaf Common, you’re no more than 5 miles from the best things to do here! You’re also close to schools (2 elementaries are 2 minutes from home) and commuting is easy with N. Vasco Road and I-580 conveniently nearby.
10 Things to Do Here
- Hop on the Livermore Valley Wine Trolley, starting at Concannon Vineyards, which is 5 miles from home. Or plan your own tour (with a designated driver, of course) using the Abio Properties’ East Bay Wine Guide.
- What’s always fresh on Thursdays? Everything at the Livermore Farmers Market at Carnegie Park downtown, 5 mi. away. Special events include live music and themes like Family First Night and Thirsty Thursdays.
- Start your Sunday Funday at Monica’s, where farm-to-table brunch is on the menu. It’s 4 mi. from home in downtown.
- Taco Tuesday has never been easier! Tequila’s Taqueria, the neighborhood fav, is only 0.2 mi. from home.
- Escape the summer heat at Tri Valley Ice Rink, 1.4 mi. away. Learn to skate or give hockey a try.
- Hike through Brushy Peak Regional Preserve, a 1,702-foot landmark with views of sweeping ranchlands, rolling hills, and Altamont Pass windmills. Start at the Laughlin Ranch Staging Area, about 3 mi. from home.
- Play at the park. Summit Park is a hop, skip, and jump from home (0.3 mi.).
- Unwind at Hop DeVine, serving craft beers, local wine, specialty cocktails, and pub fare at long community tables and the patio. It’s kid- and pooch-friendly. 0.3 mi. from home.
- Go for a dip – in cheese, chocolate, or oil – at Simply Fondue in downtown Livermore. They also have 120 martinis on the menu!
- Stock up on essentials: Safeway and Target are about 2.5 mi. from home. Rite Aid is around the corner, 0.2 mi. away. Trader Joe’s is 5 mi. away.