5766 Moraga Ave
Oakland, CA 94611
$885,000 | Sold $1,700,000
5766 Moraga Ave, Oakland, CA 94611
5,049 SF Lot
About 5766 Moraga Ave
Come see this Mid-Century beauty at 5766 Moraga Avenue in Oakland, which is cozily tucked back from the street. It features 2+ bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, PLUS BONUS OFFICE SPACE and a flowing open floorplan with a truly spacious living room. On the main level, sunlight pours in through large picture windows, complementing the richly refinished hardwood floors. A fireplace takes center stage in the living room, which flows into a dining room and open kitchen. The kitchen is newly appointed with white quartz countertops, stylish herringbone pattern tile backsplashes, and stainless-steel appliances.
Upstairs you’ll find two bright bedrooms, generous closets, and an updated shared bathroom with a tub and stand-alone tiled shower. Need more room? The finished basement has great potential for an office, exercise studio, or bonus media room. It includes a ½ bathroom and laundry area. Meanwhile, the backyard was made for playing, BBQing and lounging! The lawn is a lush spot for your hammock, and the planting beds are ready for starting summer strawberries.
As wonderful as this long-loved and well-maintained home is, you’ll definitely want to leave it… for the charming Montclair Village shopping and dining district located less than a mile away. This neighborhood, which straddles the desirable areas of Montclair and Piedmont, is moments from coffee shops, restaurants, boutique shopping, and Sunday farmer’s market. It’s also conveniently close to regional parks, the freeway, and BART. You’ll love the location!
Features & Updates
- Midcentury 2-story
- Hardwood floors throughout
- 2 bedrooms upstairs
- Upstairs bathroom with separate tub and tiled shower
- Newly updated kitchen
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Basement with laundry, half-bath, bonus space
- Updated lighting throughout
- Backyard with lawn and planting beds
- Attached 2-car garage
Take a Tour of 5766 Moraga Ave
5766 Moraga Avenue is moments from dozens of restaurants, cafes, shops, grocers, and farmer’s markets. It straddles the super cute neighborhoods of Piedmont and Montclair. Montclair Village is just 1 mile away! You also get easy access to College Avenue, freeways, and BART.
Top 10 Things To Do Here
- Wake up with breakfast at the Egg Shop in the heart of Montclair Village. Less than 1 mi. from home.
- It’s almost strawberry season. Head to the Montclair Farmer’s Market in the Village on Sundays.
- Outfit your new home with gourmet kitchen tools from Someone’s in the Kitchen, also located in the village.
- Fill the fridge:
- Safeway – 1 mi.
- Village Market – 1.3 mi.
- Trader Joe’s – 3 mi.
- Date night at Perle wine bar and bistro, which was recommended by Wine Spectator magazine as one of “12 Fabulous French Wine Restaurants in the U.S.” 1 mi. from home.
- Need a quick gift? Le Bonbon has Belgian chocolates and locally-made sweets, 1 mi. away.
- Your taco Tuesdays will never be the same after you try neighborhood fav Taqueria Las Comadres on Mountain Blvd.
- See native plants found nowhere else in the East Bay at the Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve, an ecological jewel 2.5 mi. away.
- Practice your swing at Montclair Golf Course, a nine-hole course and driving range 1.7 mi. from home.
- Enjoy the easiest commute. You’re moments from Hwy 13, and the BART Rockridge station is only 2.8 mi. away.