4902 Broadway # 104
Oakland, CA 94611
$785,000 | sold $775,000
4902 Broadway # 104, Oakland, CA 94611
HOA HOA: $480/mo
About 4902 Broadway # 104
The best of three worlds! The loft at 4902 Broadway #104 is a modern and hip loft that straddles Oakland's three most popular neighborhoods: Rockridge, Temescal, and Piedmont Avenue. Top-rated restaurants, shops, markets, bars, and two BART stations make this a super sought-after address. If the location doesn’t hook you, the condo’s interior features will. #104 wows with soaring 16-foot ceilings, light pouring through tall windows, a cool spiral staircase leading to a lofted guest space, and a second staircase leading to the primary bedroom loft, which has a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom. This home is bright, airy, and customized in all the right ways. Downstairs, the seller added a built-in workspace and bookshelves, extended the breakfast bar, and transformed the original powder room into a clever full bathroom with a spa-like rain shower and bidet attachment. Upstairs, custom privacy screens make the lofted rooms extra cozy, and the guest area features an inspired Murphy bed (queen-size).
Additional details on the main level include wood floors, gas fireplace, stacked washer and dryer, and kitchen with stone counters and flooring. The semi-private patio is the perfect spot for your potted herb garden, grill, and bistro set. Don't miss the communal rooftop where you can enjoy eating while soaking in the fantastic Bay Area sunsets. The unit also comes with a parking space – where your vehicle probably will rest most of the time because you rarely need to drive in this vibrant neighborhood. Walkscore.com calls it a "walker's paradise." All the amenities of College, Piedmont, and Telegraph avenues are at your disposal. It doesn't get better!
Features & Updates
- 2-story loft
- Open-plan living
- 16 ft. ceilings and tall windows throughout
- Gorgeous wood floors in living/dining rooms
- Gas fireplace with heater and remote
- Custom-built workspace with desk and bookshelves
- Kitchen features new stainless steal refrigerator, range, stone counters and a breakfast bar
- Primary bedroom suite with walk-in closet located in upstairs loft
- Primary bathroom incl. shower over tub
- Cool spiral staircase to lofted guest space with queen Murphy bed
- Custom sliding privacy screens in lofted areas
- Compact guest bathroom with rain shower and bidet attachment
- Stacked washer/dryer
- 2 ceiling fans
- Semi-private patio
- Communal rooftop with fantastic views of the bay
- 1 parking space in secure garage
- Building HOA: Small eight-unit association
Take a Tour of 4902 Broadway # 104
4902 Broadway straddles Oakland’s most popular neighborhoods: Rockridge, Temescal and Piedmont Avenue. Get ready for a lifestyle of easy dining, shopping, playing, and commuting (two BART stations – MacArthur and Rockridge). It’s also a “walker’s paradise,” according to walkscore.com.
10 Things to Do Around Here
- Do brunch at Brenda’s a “new New Orleans” kitchen, a half-mile away. Eggs benedict with Creole hollandaise, shrimp ‘n’ grits with spicy tomato-bacon gravy, hot beignets for dessert – yes, please!
- Soak up island vibes without leaving the mainland: Kona Club tiki bar on Piedmont Ave. is a half-mile away.
- See movies on the big screen: Landmark Piedmont Theater is less than 1 mi. away.
- Scream for ice cream! Not far from the movie theater is the famous Fenton’s Creamery.
- Find a good book in this well-read neighborhood. So many places to peruse: Owl & Company, Spectator Books, East Bay Booksellers, Pegasus Books (and more).
- Stock up on organic, gourmet, and basic groceries at Whole Foods, Sprouts, Piedmont Grocery Co., and Safeway – all about 5 min. away by car. The popular Sunday Temescal Farmers Market is 0.7 mi. from home.
- Dine out: Homeroom on 40th St. serves gourmet mac-n-cheese a dozen ways. Doña on Piedmont Ave. is a fav for tacos and margaritas.
- Wander through the neighborhood’s gorgeous 226-acre “park,” Mountain View Cemetery. The 100-year-old cemetery is known for historical tours and pre-COVID events like pumpkin festivals, tulip exhibitions, and holiday lights. Half-mile from home.
- Get your heart pumping on the short but rewarding Stonewall-Panoramic Trail. Your calves will burn on the way up, but the view is worth it! Trailhead is 2.8 mi. away.
- Enjoy an easy commute. Two BART stations – MacArthur and Rockridge – are each about 1 mi from home.