486 Weldon Avenue
Oakland, CA 94610
$890,000 | Sold $1,100,000
486 Weldon Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610
About 486 Weldon Avenue
Grand Lake Garden Condo
Step up to the penthouse on a hill, just minutes from Lake Merritt in Oakland’s bustling Grand Lake neighborhood. 486 Weldon Avenue is an architectural marvel of a spacious condo with the right blend of loft with a house-like feel. Soaring high ceilings and walls let abundant natural light fill the living and dining room. The updated gourmet open kitchen faces views of Downtown Oakland. A spiral staircase leads up to a spacious loft, perfect for a home office or reading nook.
The well-appointed master suite with two walk-in closets and an en-suite bathroom. Just off the hallway is a side door with easy access to a roomy deck that leads to the private backyard - this outdoor oasis is ideal for lounging or outdoor entertaining.
Bonus storage space in loft, pantry closet off kitchen, in-unit laundry, one car garage. Walksore of 93. HOA dues of $255 include common area maintenance, hazard insurance, and reserves.
486 Weldon Avenue is located in the midst of the vibrant Grand Lake district, the crossroads of Oakland.
- Two blocks from Grand Avenue, known for delicious dining (the acclaimed Zachary’s Pizza and Almond and Oak, to name just two), shopping and movies at the Grand Lake Theater, named one of the top 10 vintage theaters in the nation
- More shopping and dining on nearby Lakeshore Avenue
- Close to Lake Merritt, a great spot for a 3-mile walk or run. And home to the whimsical Children’s Fairyland
- Grand Lake Farmers Market (every Saturday) was named best in the East Bay for its variety of organic produce and food trucks
- 1.8 miles from the 19th Street BART station