482 Clifton Street,
94618 Oakland, CA
$1,185,000 | sold $1,200,000
482 Clifton Street, Oakland CA, 94618
1,690 SF Lot
About 482 Clifton Street,
Location, location, location! It doesn’t get much better than 482 Clifton Street in the heart of Oakland’s coveted Rockridge neighborhood. This rare 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Craftsman with a bonus art studio + additional living space is just a hop, skip, and jump to BART, beloved Frog Park playground, Temescal farmer’s market, and College Avenue shopping, restaurants, and markets. It sits next to a sweet pedestrian path that literally leads to every awesome thing Rockridge offers. Stroll or roll – you’ll be there in a few minutes!
Live large in this charming 1924 bungalow, which features tons of potential for multi-generational living or an au-pair apartment and an art/crafting studio or office. On the main level, the sun-drenched front entry opens to a living room with a cozy brick fireplace, a dining room with a built-in buffet and arched passageways typical for the era. The freshly updated kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances opens to a redwood deck overlooking the lower backyard. Plenty of room to dine on the deck and play and plant below! This main level also features rich hardwood floors, a generous primary suite, 2 more rooms, and an updated shared bathroom. On the lower level, the bonus studio (previously used as an art studio) and apartment are accessible through the side yard,
The apartment includes a small kitchen, living room, bedroom and updated bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower. Perfectly private! Read more about the awesome amenities and neighborhood in the Sellers’ Letter.
Features & Updates
- Living room with brick fireplace
- Dining room with built-in buffet
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Updated lighting throughout
- 3 bedrooms with newly installed carpet
- Primary en suite bathroom with dual sinks, glass-enclosed shower
- Updated shared bathroom with crisp white tiles, shower over tub
- Updated kitchen with new quartz counters, installed stainless-steel appliances.
- Redwood deck off kitchen, overlooks lower patio
- Art studio/office space
- Apartment with private entrance: kitchen, bedroom, living room, updated bathrooom with glass-enclosed shower, freshly installed flooring
- Laundry and ample storage area
Take a Tour of 482 Clifton Street,
With a Walk Score of 91 (“walker’s paradise”), the options are endless! You are a hop from Frog Park playground and dog park and a few minutes from Rockridge BART, restaurants, Market Hall, and MANY other amenities.
A FEW FAVORITES:
Cactus Taqueria | Oliveto Italian | A16 Restaurant | Zachary’s Chicago Pizza | Wood Tavern American brasserie | Southie Tacos | À Côté small plates restaurant | Maison d’Etre Gift Shop | Temescal Farmer’s Market on Sundays | Cole Hardware